• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now do you worry about the number 4 & 14 buying car and house?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15 years ago I was told never to buy property with number 4 and 14 in it.
But I do not believe them till today; but now I become a believer....:eek:

BBD774ED537D1D51275FC37568EF29.jpg

20130712.191528_kovan-home.jpg

]ca.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought 4444 years back since it was an inauspicious number, the next draw I forgot to buy..it came out first prize, Saturday 25 April 2009..inauspicious for me?? ha ha ha ha

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahh:eek:

Damn bad number

I bet it will only opened first price when you do not buy.

I bought 4444 years back since it was an inauspicious number, the next draw I forgot to buy..it came out first prize, Saturday 25 April 2009..inauspicious for me?? ha ha ha ha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at the bright side. 14j hillside drive will have a drastic price drop in contrast to other freehold "landed" homes in sg. it's a buying opportunity for the long term. sinkies quickly forget, except for kohliantye. :biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 11218

View attachment 11219

]View attachment 11220

It has nothing to do with ones association with numbers 4 or/and 14.

It has to do with ones association with ppl, particularly m&ds who are in need of money.

If you cannot figure this out.

You are dafter thab daft!LOL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

My neighbours across the road live in number 14. The couple are in their 90s and still going strong. They ran a successful business for many years and worked till they were in their mid 70s. They then sold the business for more than $7 million.

jw5

Loyal
My neighbours across the road live in number 14. The couple are in their 90s and still going strong. They ran a successful business for many years and worked till they were in their mid 70s. They then sold the business for more than $7 million.

What about their children or grandchildren? Any problem with them? :o:biggrin::eek:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You try to convince a Chink Sinke about numbers and why this does not have any association with whatever.

You get much better chance selling ice to Eskimos. LOL

Sinkie Chinks .

Good or Bad luck. Their freaking lives revolves around numbers

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
What about their children or grandchildren? Any problem with them? :o:biggrin::eek:

They have 3 children who visit regularly. None of them look dead to me. The children are in their 60s.

Don't know the condition of the grandchildren but none of the grandkids has ever lived in the house so they don't figure in the analysis.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You try to convince a Chink Sinke about numbers and why this does not have any association with whatever.

There is a downside to living in house number 4, 14, 24 etc. Another friend of mine has been trying to sell his number 24 house for more than a year but while the rich Chinese are snapping up properties in his area, they made no offers on his house.

He couldn't understand why so I explained the situation to him. He is now working with the council to try to change his house number.

jw5

Loyal
They have 3 children who visit regularly. None of them look dead to me. The children are in their 60s.

Don't know the condition of the grandchildren but none of the grandkids has ever lived in the house so they don't figure in the analysis.

Perhaps there will be a fate worse than death. :o:biggrin::eek:

If scared of 4, all it means is that you only have 9 numbers to choose from.
But eventually, still will have to die someday of something............................ :o:eek::p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh the silly Chinese and their number superstitions. :rolleyes:

The same low-class people who rush out to buy 'popular numbers', or pray to the deceased for lucky numbers. :rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh the silly Chinese and their number superstitions. :rolleyes:

The same low-class people who rush out to buy 'popular numbers', or pray to the deceased for lucky numbers. :rolleyes:

It's only with such silly Chinks just like those Sinkie that the pappy system exploits to their greatest advantage.

Why not?

The rulers get richer and thr peasants get more deeper in debt to their rulers.

Makes ruling the place a breeze.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believing it is lucky/unlucky has less to do with the matter than the re-sale later on.
Marketability is the real issue.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believing it is lucky/unlucky has less to do with the matter than the re-sale later on.
Marketability is the real issue.

Typical Sinkie money-chasing mentality.

Oh dear is my property's price going to plummet?

Oh dear are my stocks' prices going to drop?

Oh dear are COE prices going to increase this month?

Oh dear is my degree marketable?

I firmly believe that living in Singapore is detrimental to the soul. Because everyday you'll be hearing and thinking of money, money, money, and perceive that to be all there is to life. No wonder people are miserable.