• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maids Jailed for Sorcery. Guess the countries.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two maids get 10 years, 1,000 lashes for sorcery

Asians were accused of practicing witchcraft on their employers

Published Monday, May 20, 2013

A Saudi court sentenced two Asian housemaids to 10 years in jail and ordered them lashed 1,000 times each after they were found guilty of indulging in sorcery at their employers’ houses in the Gulf Kingdom, a newspaper reported on Monday.

Their Saudi employers reported the two maids to the Gulf country’s feared religious police, saying they had discovered that their families had been harmed because of sorcery practiced by the maids against them.

Members of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice who searched the two houses in Riyadh found talismans and other magic items in the bedrooms of the two maids, Sabq Arabic language daily said.

“The court found them guilty and sentenced them to 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes each,” the paper said without identifying the maids or specifying the harm they caused.

Saudi Arabia, which strictly enforces Islamic law, has beheaded many persons convicted of practicing magic over the past years.

More than two million domestic servants work in Saudi Arabia, mostly from Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Africa.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah i would like to know how they proved the witchcraft and would it stand up in singapore court

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah i would like to know how they proved the witchcraft and would it stand up in singapore court

What singapore courts?
They a paradigm of integrity and justice?

FUCK!!
SINGAPORE COURTS A FUCKUP MESS OF KANGAROOS GIVING LAWS WITH NO FUCKING JUSTICE AT ALL!

MANY SINGAPORE LAW COURT JUDGEMENTS FUCKING DISGRACE TO JUSTICE.
WHIPPED UP AND TRUMPED UP CHARGES ONLY STAND IN SINGAPORE COURTS BECAUSE OF THE KANGAROOS IN THERE

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must have been sent by the white dogs to further pursue the mock witch hunt! What sacrifice they have made for the white dogs regime!

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What singapore courts?
They a paradigm of integrity and justice?

FUCK!!
SINGAPORE COURTS A FUCKUP MESS OF KANGAROOS GIVING LAWS WITH NO FUCKING JUSTICE AT ALL!

MANY SINGAPORE LAW COURT JUDGEMENTS FUCKING DISGRACE TO JUSTICE.
WHIPPED UP AND TRUMPED UP CHARGES ONLY STAND IN SINGAPORE COURTS BECAUSE OF THE KANGAROOS IN THERE
wah say like that then i got no hope lah...after all got politician invloved

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah say like that then i got no hope lah...after all got politician invloved

Your only hope,
Our only hope , will be to vote out everyone of those maggots in white in 2016
After that, the courts in Singapore will be cleansed of the filth LKY brought in.

And remember, there will be a beautiful rainbow after the worse of thunderstorms.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your only hope,
Our only hope , will be to vote out everyone of those maggots in white in 2016
After that, the courts in Singapore will be cleansed of the filth LKY brought in.

And remember, there will be a beautiful rainbow after the worse of thunderstorms.

protest lah...only sinkie losers will wait for a few years to vote out a govt that you dun like...no self-respect at all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arab commentary for football matches is very entertaining though.

If I could have a dollar everytime the word 'Allah' was uttered, I'd be quite rich by now.

[video=youtube;nW-X-YgPrSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW-X-YgPrSY[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
protest lah...only sinkie losers will wait for a few years to vote out a govt that you dun like...no self-respect at all.

I do not discriminate.

Toilet bowls not just for stooges and running dogs.
You can also stick your head in the bowl and flush flush flush