• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong Bu the BEST!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=170104649807343" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Centuries ago, the tiongs have been at the forefront of cutting edge, recently we have seen the revival of their unwavering spirit...能人所不能!!! This is right up there at the pinnacle... i shit you not (no pun intended) :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Don't worry bro you did not miss much. It is just a staged performance to simulate an Ah Tiong bu shitting in public. Gotta be naive to think its real.

It's a common sight when you are at the villages. It happened in Vietnam also. Women just pull down their pant and pee in the street.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a common sight when you are at the villages. It happened in Vietnam also. Women just pull down their pant and pee in the street.

yah but this cameraman somehow knew when and where to shoot. maybe the gal told him beforehand, i dunno.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah but this cameraman somehow knew when and where to shoot. maybe the gal told him beforehand, i dunno.

Very tight angles of shooting for both shooter and shootist. Who in the right mind would shoot in such a manner?

Really, without prior staging, these shooting tasks cannot be accomplished. :( ... no kudos for both for such disgusting acts.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very tight angles of shooting for both shooter and shootist. Who in the right mind would shoot in such a manner?

Really, without prior staging, these shooting tasks cannot be accomplished. :( ... no kudos for both for such disgusting acts.

There are some Jap websites dedicated to such things. In America they call it "scat".

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how did the camera man knew she was going to shit.

Maybe she has been doing that quite regularly till residence there fed up and decided to camp there to record who was it that shit there often.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I thought jipun got this type of scat vid now prc also home made scat vid :biggrin:

Brother, you know what app to use to watch HK TVB drama? Nowadays those china apps do not have any TVB dramas anymore. I suppose they had some sort of agreement or copyrights issues.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother, you know what app to use to watch HK TVB drama? Nowadays those china apps do not have any TVB dramas anymore. I suppose they had some sort of agreement or copyrights issues.

bro try qvod. not sure what happen to funshion

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some Jap websites dedicated to such things. In America they call it "scat".

Thanks for heads up, bro.

Goggled on 'scat' and saw some really disgusting pictures. 'No eyes to see' any further or any of the videos. Got out promto.

So, this video is just scat and thus staged.:(

Whoever did this video obviously has very little resistance to 歐風美雨, 東洋病狀 :(:eek::(