• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wahhh! now the SInkie trend is to marry Vietnam Bu ah??????????????????

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: 3 of my relative married foreigners!!!! 2 married vietnam bu, 1 married pinoy! then they told me if choose vietnam bu, mus choose those from country side!! and guess the interesting part - u marry a vietnam bu, that viet bu will recommend her sister and cousin to marry here also!!!!!

but u knw wat the biggest problem??????? these viet bu cannot speak our language!!!!! but f**k and moans serves as a common language :wink:

honestly i tink ah....they r buying these vietnam bu to f**k nia... :( go vietnam see pretty then buy back liao! macam buy pork lik tat!!!!

no..they not as pretty as tis one lah... :biggrin:
48b00846_vms2008%2096.jpg

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat yr problem? Many Vn chicks are quite chio and make good wives unlike singapore women,,,u jealous is it? let people be lah,,,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take them for a date in Joo Chiat... it'll make them homesick.

Then you can proceed to comfort them. :wink:

file.jpg

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

file.jpg

Tis restaurant is nice. Serves good food. Lots of sweet young things to see also. I always go there to eat before going to the pubs there :wink:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat yr problem? Many Vn chicks are quite chio and make good wives unlike singapore women,,,u jealous is it? let people be lah,,,

really meh???? wont they turn out to be those PRC bu??? cum here get PR, then divorce u after that or play disappearance!!!!!!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all chicks from all countries will have these problems,,but PRCs are the worse,,for Viet gals,,,the rate is lower but things change,,u think marrying a local gal life will be better??? this is a personal matter,,,marry pinay also can, the next in thing will be the Burmese chicks,,,yum yum

really meh???? wont they turn out to be those PRC bu??? cum here get PR, then divorce u after that or play disappearance!!!!!!!!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
laksaboy experienced... :biggrin:

so prc bu u bring them to chinatown, viet bu go joo chiat.. then thai bu leh? u bring them go changi see tranny ah?? HAHAHAHAHAAHA :biggrin:

file.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While PAP sell the country, Vietnam sell their women.

At least they're selling quality women at affordable rates.

Sinkie women SPGs dor tiap for their Ang mo studs.
A money-losing venture, not unlike Ho Ching's 'strategic investments'. :wink:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
brudder...marry pinoys? think twice leh! they hav no makan culture one...pinoy only like to eat fried kuning wif rice..macam cat lik tat......

all chicks from all countries will have these problems,,but PRCs are the worse,,for Viet gals,,,the rate is lower but things change,,u think marrying a local gal life will be better??? this is a personal matter,,,marry pinay also can, the next in thing will be the Burmese chicks,,,yum yum

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brudder...marry pinoys? think twice leh! they hav no makan culture one...pinoy only like to eat fried kuning wif rice..macam cat lik tat......

Pinoy bu's: claim to be God-fearing Catholics, yet carry condoms (note the plural) in their purses/handbags. Go figure. :rolleyes:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy bu's: claim to be God-fearing Catholics, yet carry condoms (note the plural) in their purses/handbags. Go figure. :rolleyes:

but heard tat pinoys r good in bed..mus be the practice they hav wif angmoh..

although i honestly think pinoy women r totally not attractive.... dunno y the angmohs lik them

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

although i honestly think pinoy women r totally not attractive.... dunno y the angmohs lik them

Pinoys who have Spanish or American ancestors have fairer skin and sharper facial features. The rest are fugly, but the few pretty ones do exist.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ang mo usually loves those women that looks dark, skinny and ladyboy like.