• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Brown Grave Exhumation deferred as lackeys wary of retribution

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1249490/1/.html

Peasantpore: The registration deadline for exhumation of graves at Bukit Brown cemetery has been extended till April, an unusual gesture as the regime has never extended deadlines since the cemetery is a potential cash cow given the fat cat property development potentials.

The inept Land Transport Authority (LTA) said as of 21 January 2013, it has officially received 1,216 applications to claim unmarked graves. Some lackeys said the exhumation date has been pushed back as some graves owned by ancient powerful spirits. Those ancient and cunning spirits have subtly warned top LTA lackeys of harsh retributions if they are not appleased with lavish pagan rituals regardless whether LTA lackeys worship the Jewish Ya Sor. As a result, the LTA lackeys tried to complete documentation work of over 3,000 graves and that extra work is nearly complete.

The exhumation comes as the Land Transport Authority will construct a new dual four-lane road by 2016 in Bukit Brown. In theory, this move will alleviate congestion along Lornie Road and the PIE during peak hours but wise peasants understood that the lucrative profits from property developments is the prime driver for the exhumation.

Despite headed by a X'tian, LTA conceded there are also plans to document exhumation-related rituals as the Jewish Ya Sor must lan lan respect local spirits in Peasantpore.

Hapless Leader of the working committee for Bukit Brown cemetery, Quack Doc Hui Yew Foong, said: "Lan lan, LPPL, i kenna this arrow, lumpar bad luck. This is the only time we respect pagan practices and tolerate their interesting rituals that are performed before exhumation. If got lumpar X'tian say we endorse local rituals that are 'Satanic', I have send ISD goons to shut that moroon up. Lan lan, I told my lackeys if they suspect got are interesting artefacts buried with the deceased, we will ask the family for permission to document the exhumation itself. Do not pray pray... you never know which spirit, if you make angry, will give no end of trouble ok?!

"Got one recent case involved a family of peasants that came from Commie. They came from PRC, demanded some compensation or they let their ancestors create trouble for Ruler Loong's family. We lan lan allow them to go through the exhumation process, claim the remains of their ancestors, went for the cremation, all expenses paid by us since we will harvest bigger profits when we resell the land to greedy developers.

When we got money involved and got Erections in Punggol East, we should put aside our religious values to the extent of allowing pagan practices under our nose. Sunday preacher say must stub out pagan practices, those bastards are too naive! You know, I know, can already."

Last edited: