• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filipino Threatens To Kill Singaporeans

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Filipino threatens to kill Singaporeans if they go to the Philippines

filippino_makes_death_threats-thumbnail.jpg

Five STOMPers wrote in regarding comments of a Filipino who threatened to kill Singaporeans should they go to the Philippines. This is the second case involving a Filipino writing offensive comments against Singaporeans on Facebook.

Another Filipino, Carlos R Pestano III, an engineer with Seagate Technology, had recently written on his Facebook page, saying that Singaporeans are 'rotten' and 'bitter' about having to work under foreigners.

This riled many netizens, who shared the screenshot online, and about 10 of them wrote in to STOMP. Seagate has since apologised for the man's offensive comments and revealed his identity.

STOMPers who came across the Facebook posting by the other Filipino employee here, are upset over his death threats against Singaporeans if they were to go the Philippines.

One of the STOMPers who alerted STOMP to the posting, S, said:

"Pinoy making death threats to Singaporeans.

"Another pinoy not happy with Singaporeans. He dares to make death threats against the host country!"

Another STOMPer commented:

"Pinoy threatened to kill Singaporeans and shows off his firearm.

"In his Facebook page, he threatened to kill Singaporeans in Philippines. He also stated he is living in Singapore and working at Gelatissimo Singapore.

"He changed his profile picture hours ago and in the picture he is holding a gun."

STOMPer I wrote:

"Another derogative threat made by an FT from the Philippines against Singaporeans.

"Why are we still providing them jobs in Singapore and regarding them as 'talents'? He is attending school at MDIS and is currently working for Gelatissimo Singapore.

"Making threats like these against the people of the country who is hosting you and letting you earn a living is simply ridiculous!

STOMPer G said:

"I have made a screenshot from facebook of an unpleasant remark made by a Pinoy, who is currently working in Singapore.

"This person is a foreign talent supposed to help our nation and also to live in harmony with the native Singaporeans. However, with such an unpleasant comments made by him (and a lot more in the past by other FTs), should we still continue to invite them to work here?

"It should a privilege for them and not an entitlement."

STOMPer F sent via the iPhone app:

"Came across this on facebook and saw this and they trying to threaten us, I don't know what's going to happen...hmmm."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/what_bugs_me/1481820/filippino_makes_death_threats.html

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be due to the football match just over.

Singapore 1 : Philippine 0

Filipino threatens to kill Singaporeans if they go to the Philippines

filippino_makes_death_threats-thumbnail.jpg

Five STOMPers wrote in regarding comments of a Filipino who threatened to kill Singaporeans should they go to the Philippines. This is the second case involving a Filipino writing offensive comments against Singaporeans on Facebook.

Another Filipino, Carlos R Pestano III, an engineer with Seagate Technology, had recently written on his Facebook page, saying that Singaporeans are 'rotten' and 'bitter' about having to work under foreigners.

This riled many netizens, who shared the screenshot online, and about 10 of them wrote in to STOMP. Seagate has since apologised for the man's offensive comments and revealed his identity.

STOMPers who came across the Facebook posting by the other Filipino employee here, are upset over his death threats against Singaporeans if they were to go the Philippines.

One of the STOMPers who alerted STOMP to the posting, S, said:

"Pinoy making death threats to Singaporeans.

"Another pinoy not happy with Singaporeans. He dares to make death threats against the host country!"

Another STOMPer commented:

"Pinoy threatened to kill Singaporeans and shows off his firearm.

"In his Facebook page, he threatened to kill Singaporeans in Philippines. He also stated he is living in Singapore and working at Gelatissimo Singapore.

"He changed his profile picture hours ago and in the picture he is holding a gun."

STOMPer I wrote:

"Another derogative threat made by an FT from the Philippines against Singaporeans.

"Why are we still providing them jobs in Singapore and regarding them as 'talents'? He is attending school at MDIS and is currently working for Gelatissimo Singapore.

"Making threats like these against the people of the country who is hosting you and letting you earn a living is simply ridiculous!

STOMPer G said:

"I have made a screenshot from facebook of an unpleasant remark made by a Pinoy, who is currently working in Singapore.

"This person is a foreign talent supposed to help our nation and also to live in harmony with the native Singaporeans. However, with such an unpleasant comments made by him (and a lot more in the past by other FTs), should we still continue to invite them to work here?

"It should a privilege for them and not an entitlement."

STOMPer F sent via the iPhone app:

"Came across this on facebook and saw this and they trying to threaten us, I don't know what's going to happen...hmmm."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/what_bugs_me/1481820/filippino_makes_death_threats.html

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boxer lost. National football team lost.

The Pinoys are really upset now. :biggrin:

Btw, 'want to get high pay but dont work properly' is probably more true for Pinoys.
And the mainland Ah Nehs too, but I digress.

http://philippinefailblog.wordpress.com/tag/manny-paquiao/

You know you have no life as a country when you call a national day of mourning over a lost boxing match.

He has the mandate from our one-eye dragon PM.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow.... That is silly thing for a country to mourn on.

Boxer lost. National football team lost.

The Pinoys are really upset now. :biggrin:

Btw, 'want to get high pay but dont work properly' is probably more true for Pinoys.
And the mainland Ah Nehs too, but I digress.

http://philippinefailblog.wordpress.com/tag/manny-paquiao/

You know you have no life as a country when you call a national day of mourning over a lost boxing match.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
death threats?
I am sure singapore police can leave their air con office and actually do something about this particular foreign talent.

who want to go to his home land?

s_b01_RTR3BAUJ.jpg

s_b02_57851943.jpg

s_b12_RTR3BAV1.jpg

s_b15_35235519.jpg

s_b22_19280010.jpg

s_b23_RTR3BCD1.jpg

s_b24_69471096.jpg

s_b26_58018841.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The appropriate Sinkapore government response is to issue a travel advisory to sinkees not to visit Philippines, to stop issuance of work permits to Filipinos and not to renew expiring work permits of Filipinos. We can't have more hoodlums entering the island.

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chap must eb angry with his God.

When he come to Singapore he can taste God's blessing to Singapore. No flood but only once in 50 years, no earth quake, no volcanos, no typhoons and so on.

His Pinoy islands take all God's wrath and bless Singapore and Malaysia.

He want to eradict Singaporeans so his fella families and Pinoys can come over.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This chap must eb angry with his God.

When he come to Singapore he can taste God's blessing to Singapore. No flood but only once in 50 years, no earth quake, no volcanos, no typhoons and so on.

His Pinoy islands take all God's wrath and bless Singapore and Malaysia.

He want to eradict Singaporeans so his fella families and Pinoys can come over.

If he decides to work in Spore he will have to accept a new GOD:eek:
One who is just as unforgiving & using back alleys tactics:wink:

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Arf Arf, yes yes all Singaporeans, let's not go to Philippines.

All Filipinos to go home toooo..... Woof Woof...