• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incident with a Santa

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
rumpole aka prof tey.

Seems like you are fully prepared for your upcoming court case.That cock eye bitch tight anot

'allo, 'allo, you never receive message from Central HQ is it? Don't understand the cheem Angerish is it? Rumpole is for me to go after and not you.

Go and continue to serve court papers on your rounds as a lowly litigation clerk and leave this Rumpole fatso to me.

Old Fart has specifically stated that should there be a cock up again like the Ravi and Wong Siew Hong saga, heads will roll - yours as well as mine. When Rumpole is caught and my million dollars reward come in, I will give about 200,000 dollars to you to redeem your lousy HDB mortgage. Don't mess things up by sticking your butt where it doesn't belong.

Tey is going to PRISON and Rumpole is going to IMH. Different strokes for different people. Understooded?

To all those idiot PAP IBs who zapped me in the wee hours of the morning when nobody is watching - I am on your side - zapping me is like zapping the Old Fart. Oh My God, I can see another almightly screw up coming! And the Old Fart will blame me again. What can I do when he is so cheapskate, can't bear to part with a few dollars to buy new underwear with his multi-million dollar MM salary and now hire cheap helicopters to be his IBs like this Rod and Dyke. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
'allo, 'allo, you never receive message from Central HQ is it? Don't understand the cheem Angerish is it? Rumpole is for me to go after and not you.

Go and continue to serve court papers on your rounds as a lowly litigation clerk and leave this Rumpole fatso to me.

Old Fart has specifically stated that should there be a cock up again like the Ravi and Wong Siew Hong incident, heads will roll - yours as well as mine. When Rumpole is caught and my million dollars reward come in I will give about 200,000 dollars to you to redeem your lowly HDB mortgage. Don't mess things up by sticking your butt where it doesn't belong.

Tey is going to PRISON and Rumpole is going to IMH. Different strokes for different people. Understooded? How come so difficult to explain simple things to these helicopter boys.

Rumpole is prof tey.HQ ask you go after sam leong.dont cock up leh.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumpole is prof tey.HQ ask you go after sam leong.dont cock up leh.

Wah lao a! Why you reply so fast. Super onz is no good! More haste = less speed. Understooded? Check your orders carefully. Send a PDF of your orders by PM to me if you don't understand the cheem Angerish.

Sam Leong is good for us. With so few people reading Shit Times these days, new media will take over, like it or not. All Ah Leong is interested in is "donations", he is like you and me - can be bought.

This Rumpole fatso is long term trouble - 'cos he can't be bought and he is not Tey. Don't believe go ask Trafficman who has been deactivated from Sammy Boy. I am Trafficman's replacement.

We oredi got Tey lah. He is going to PRISON and Rumpole is going to IMH. If you mess around with my mission, after Tey goes to prison and this Rumpole fatso keeps posting for months and years, then how? All our million dollar rewards from Old Fart will go kaputz! Don't pray pray OK, this is serous business. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lao a! Why you reply so fast. Super onz is no good! More haste = less speed. Understooded? Check your orders carefully. Send a PDF of your orders by PM to me if you don't understand the cheem Angerish.

Sam Leong is good for us. With so few people reading Shit Times these days, new media will take over, like it or not. All Ah Leong is interested in is "donations", he is like you and me - can be bought.

This Rumpole fatso is long term trouble - 'cos he can't be bought and he is not Tey. Don't believe go ask Trafficman who has been deactivated from Sammy Boy. I am Trafficman's replacement.

We oredi got Tey lah. He is going to PRISON and Rumpole is going to IMH. If you mess around with my mission, after Tey goes to prison and this Rumpole fatso keeps posting for months and years, then how? All our million dollar rewards from Old Fart will go kaputz! Don't pray pray OK, this is serous business. :rolleyes:

RUMPOLE confirm is prof tey.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on what kind of incident.

Let's say he tries to tickle your kid, are you going to say "wait hor, I call my lawyer first, he will call the north pole on my behalf."

Watched this hilarious video while staying at a five star hotel at some GLC's expense. Surprised it is also available on Youtube. These GLC are really cheapskate OK, but this time they were kind to me. Probably a consolation for the Wong Siew Hong cock up - they should have told me in advance what this clown was going to do.

Back to the topic, Santa tickled Sam Leong or his kid to sleep?

[video=youtube;AUYr-Ho9B1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUYr-Ho9B1w[/video]

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
RUMPOLE confirm is prof tey.

I give up, another screw up is brewing. Good luck to you in your mistaken belief and I'm pretty sure you will ask your, I mean our, teammates to zap me into oblivion in the wee hours of the night. Scoring more own goals again. Think I better go Shanghai and work for the SOEs (State owned enterprises) there.

Over and out!

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on what kind of incident. If molest, you will not win against a celebrity as popular as Santa. If commercial, you won't win either, Its his season. If legal, your chances against the corporation in his employ is slim. If I were you, I'd best forget it. But as a blue-blooded Singaporean, I suggest you wait for him in the alley behind the store, and when he leaves, you hoot the motherfucker, make sure the reindeers do not see you. They are finks. Good luck!

Cheers!

If I go to a department store that has a Santa in attendance and and an incident occurs with Santa which warrants legal action, do I pursue the issue with the Santa concerned, the departmental store or some sort of a central agency in the North Pole which handles all Santa issues around the world?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Depends on what kind of incident. If molest, you will not win against a celebrity as popular as Santa. If commercial, you won't win either, Its his season. If legal, your chances against the corporation in his employ is slim. If I were you, I'd best forget it. But as a blue-blooded Singaporean, I suggest you wait for him in the alley behind the store, and when he leaves, you hoot the motherfucker, make sure the reindeers do not see you. They are finks. Good luck!

Cheers!

It has taken you 6 years to figure out an answer??? :(

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
r0_0_5184_3388_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

If this is the problematic Santa...complaints go direct to [email protected]