• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can a Goondu pass a Test?

upzmypointsnow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Goondusamy I can see you are very new here so I would like to give you some sound advice so that you will thrive in this forum and not end up a

smalltime loser. Firstly you should change your name if you want to do well. The Goondu is fine because it shows good modesty which many here like

so they will upz you very liberally. However the Sami is the part that will pull you down. Ah nehs due to their bad habits are not very well received here.

There is one anti ah neh here in this forum who can kick people's lan hoot until got blood come out so be careful of him.

Finally , please consider changing your name to Goondukia. Kia depicts youth and innocence so the combination of Goondu and kia will very likely

stand you in good stead and one day you will become as good as I am.

I will check on your progress every now and then.

goondusamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Goondusamy I can see you are very new here so I would like to give you some sound advice so that you will thrive in this forum and not end up a smalltime loser.

Bro, goondusamy and GOONDUSAMI are two different person. Hope you are not confused.

He is he and I am I. Not related at all.

Regards

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chief, if I am his clone, I won't say "you can send him but ..." right?

Anyway, in post #4, I already said, he is he and I am I.

Hope this clarifies. Cheers! :smile:
You are obviously his clone...staying low profile all this while...good luck...I am sure many are out for revenge...:biggrin: