• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the person who zap me.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I am not the mod, just trying to help,since there is a religion folder, you can zap me for all you can, be kind enough to leave your nick....or are you 1 of those who only know how to zap and hide behind the closet.

You can zap me till i am minus i am fine with that, at least when i put forward the question to him i did it with my nick , unlike you...anyway have fun zapping if that is all you are good at....have a nice day.....:smile:
Thread:Singapore caused the Israeli-Hams conflict

u moderator?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does your zapper leave you a message?

My zapper always does, sometime he even sings. LOL >>>>

mPtPc.png

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does your zapper leave you a message?

My zapper always does, sometime he even sings. LOL >>>>

you shouldn't offend the strongest warlord in SBF, the OA...

btw. i did not zap you yesterday ( i was just joking ). so whatever zaps you received yesterday really got nothing to do with me.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to all who upz me, will return the favor, if possible please leave yr nick, if not i will just spread it around........:smile:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
you shouldn't offend the strongest warlord in SBF, the OA...

btw. i did not zap you yesterday ( i was just joking ). so whatever zaps you received yesterday really got nothing to do with me.

So you're an enemy of the OA I presume?

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for repeating. But what is OA?

Seems like no one is interested to tell me. :(

the OA is the Godfather of SBF. nobody really knows who is the OA ? some say it's a person. some say it's a group. some say it's actually Cooleo. some say the OA never existed. even Screwball respects the OA. the OA are very powerful here. the weapon contractor need OA $$$ to keep the forum alive. never never offend the OA here... :biggrin: