• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

如今爱才的女人少了,爱财的女人多了.世态炎凉,悲哀!!

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

To discuss.

Discuss in English please. The reason the thread title is in Chinese is because of the pun in the words 才 and that of 财

Chinese is such a beautiful language. I can choke praising it.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

To discuss.

Discuss in English please. The reason the thread title is in Chinese is because of the pun in the words 才 and that of 财

This is true. But how many guys have talent these days?

Betting on soccer, binge drinking, cheonging Geylang and lan-gaming -- this is not talent.

Same for women.

Going shopping, wearing ugly clothes, terrible makeup, stupid hairdo -- these are not considered beautifying the physical self. This is one area where effort does not equate results in some cases.

But men in sinkieland have bad taste. They still date women like that. So how can these men have talent? They don't even open their eyes wide enough to see beyond the war paint.

Do you see the infinite loop here?

Untalented men like ugly women. Ugly (physically) women, who are shallow as well, like them.

So do you blame them for not appreciating talent?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True too. The good taste and smart guys had left.

And that is exactly the reason why they have good taste and are smart.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To discuss.

"ta men ai wo de...da xiang chang, hou lai ai wo de qian bao"!!! ( Hanyu Pinyin)...:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many woman are worth their salt nowadays ? If they love money, why don they become a prostitude ? Pro in geylang has more dignity than them , if u want to say it plainly.

More Education has made them PROSTITUTE to MONEY !

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

To discuss.

Please name me one guy with talent and we can see whether he can be admired.

I can think of guy with "talent" for example, Vivian Chow's boyfriend supposedly has talent. I don't think so, imho. And now his greatest talent seems to be cheating.

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

So much for "才". :cool::cool::cool:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many woman are worth their salt nowadays ? If they love money, why don they become a prostitude ? Pro in geylang has more dignity than them , if u want to say it plainly.

More Education has made them PROSTITUTE to MONEY !

strongly agree!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so the talented sg males defend prostitutes in Geyland.
Being Educated let Talented MALES make informed decision and Judgement !

Being Educated let FEMALES make discrimination remark at their own SPECIES! Same level of IQ but Singapore female score super low in EQ segment !

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is true. But how many guys have talent these days?

Betting on soccer, binge drinking, cheonging Geylang and lan-gaming -- this is not talent.

Same for women.

Going shopping, wearing ugly clothes, terrible makeup, stupid hairdo -- these are not considered beautifying the physical self. This is one area where effort does not equate results in some cases.

But men in sinkieland have bad taste. They still date women like that. So how can these men have talent? They don't even open their eyes wide enough to see beyond the war paint.

Do you see the infinite loop here?

Untalented men like ugly women. Ugly (physically) women, who are shallow as well, like them.

So do you blame them for not appreciating talent?

oi...dont anyhow say leh ...i dont watch soccer , gamble or visit pros leh ....

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
___________:smile: 才子佳人当然少,嫖客娼妇满街跑![/SIZE]

乱世之常态也,见怪莫怪!

适应环境嘛。。才是生存之道!:wink::cool: