• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie durian seller stabbed customer over argument about his $2 shit durians

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most effective means to bring this thuggish rogues on their knees is to BOYCOTT Their Wares (Durians and HPs)

These people will the be out of job.

The Malaysian samsengs (durian-sellers) will then leave Singapore and go back to their country, where they will remain meek.

The Singaporean (HPs Ah Bengs, Ah Lians) will find themselves out of job and then resort to crime, whereby the Police will have them caged.

This Boycott by means of non-violent behaviour on our part will certainly bring about the down-fall and demise of these bums.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he tried going on the mrt, but cannot get on as he had durian breath and blood soaked shirt. :o

One thing I admired about him was his pain endurance.. To have walked more than 10m for a taxi after suffering that kind painful injury was quite remarkable..

Who says Sinkie Men are not tough? :biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I admired about him was his pain endurance.. To have walked more than 10m for a taxi after suffering that kind painful injury was quite remarkable..

An excellent statement.

Truly appreciate it.

Kudos to our fellow Singaporeans.

Learn it from that injured man.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

agree. sinkie endurance of pain is legendary and world class. sometimes pain is mixed with pleasure. to have endured both for 47 years getting shafted up the rear is truly unheard of. :biggrin:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then where are all the kids with ang kongs all over their arms and legs going to find jobs? Selling durians and roasted chestnuts are the few jobs available for them.

Should ban durians. Can only be sold at NTUC Fairprice

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Truly, the earlier generation are made far tougher it seems. Years ago, My dads car, was banged by a lady putting on make up (luckily got witnesses) then another lorry banged my dads boot, squashing it. Luckily he got out just in time but got cuts and a serious one on his leg. In the end, my dad ended up having to take a cab outside the CTE as ambulance was full(young lorry driver and the woman).

My dad pitied them and insisted they go first as both of them were groaning loudly. He had to walk out by himself, blood and wounds all. No one stopped and helped him and he had to walk a long distance to get to the side roads where after hours, he managed to catch a cab finally. No one dared to pick him up at first as he was so bloodied.

He didn't call anyone as well and slept as soon as he got in the cab. Luckily he was discharged after a cople of days.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truly, the earlier generation are made far tougher it seems. Years ago, My dads car, was banged by a lady putting on make up (luckily got witnesses) then another lorry banged my dads boot, squashing it. Luckily he got out just in time but got cuts and a serious one on his leg. In the end, my dad ended up having to take a cab outside the CTE as ambulance was full(young lorry driver and the woman).

My dad pitied them and insisted they go first as both of them were groaning loudly. He had to walk out by himself, blood and wounds all. No one stopped and helped him and he had to walk a long distance to get to the side roads where after hours, he managed to catch a cab finally. No one dared to pick him up at first as he was so bloodied.

He didn't call anyone as well and slept as soon as he got in the cab. Luckily he was discharged after a cople of days.

So sorry to hear about what happened to your dad back then..

I agree on your statement that the earlier generation are made of sterner stuff..

Reminds me of this accident that I witnessed 9 years ago when I saw an Ah Pek in his late 70s being banged from behind by an errant lorry driver while he was cycling his old bicycle.. Happened just infront of the Lavender's Eminent Plaza.. Massive traffic jam resulted as a result of the accident.. Few kind souls rendered help to the Ah Pek.. Saw few cuts and blood on his legs, his pants torn badly..

After he was helped to the pavement, there was no loud wailing of pain from him.. He then asked a for stick of ciggie from a man and cooly lighting up the cig while waiting for the ambulance..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

An excellent statement.

Truly appreciate it.

Kudos to our fellow Singaporeans.

Learn it from that injured man.

Uncle Koh, the older generation should deserved some credit.. They're the ones who helped shaped this Nation.. They're really made of steel.. Just look at some of the senior citizens who're supposed to have retired long time ago but are still workin dilligently in Kopitiams for more than 8 hours a day 6 times a week..

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
This confirms that you just can't do business with chinks, You get stabbed just because of 2 bucks. They can sue their parents, siblings and can even commit suicide for money.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Koh, the older generation should deserved some credit.. They're the ones who helped shaped this Nation.. They're really made of steel.. Just look at some of the senior citizens who're supposed to have retired long time ago but are still workin dilligently in Kopitiams for more than 8 hours a day 6 times a week..

Thank you Zeddy.

I am happy that we do have people like you with the same attitude as that of the older generation.

By and large Singaporeans are a kind and sympathetic lot "blind" to race, language, religion and culture.

We embrace every fellow Singaporeans no matter what his or her race, language or religion maybe.

We donate blood that is meant for all Singaporeans.

Our children serve NS in the midst of people of different faiths.

Thank you. Keep up your good work.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Zeddy.

I am happy that we do have people like you with the same attitude as that of the older generation.

By and large Singaporeans are a kind and sympathetic lot "blind" to race, language, religion and culture.

We embrace every fellow Singaporeans no matter what his or her race, language or religion maybe.

We donate blood that is meant for all Singaporeans.

Our children serve NS in the midst of people of different faiths.

Thank you. Keep up your good work.

Lanjiao la, Zeddy is a fucking bigot just like me, jah_Rasta, buikia and another 10 other forummer and half of Singapore's population.

Last edited:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
But then where are all the kids with ang kongs all over their arms and legs going to find jobs? Selling durians and roasted chestnuts are the few jobs available for them.

The kids with ang kongs are mostly those religious mediums. If you look carefully, many of the ang kongs are the spiritual medium type, not the dragon tiger type.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lanjiao la, Zeddy is a fucking bigot just like me, jah_Rasta, buikia and another 10 other forummer and half of Singapore's population.

Sorry Television, I strongly DISAGREE with your statement.

You and all the rest mentioned are all good people who has the best interests of fellow Singaporeans closest to your hearts.

Have a good day.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry Television, I strongly DISAGREE with your statement.

You and all the rest mentioned are all good people who has the best interests of fellow Singaporeans closest to your hearts.

Have a good day.

Nope, I was engineered to hate because of hate. I don't have the interest of all Singaporeans only a select few based on Race, Language and Religion. Its my duty to destroy Singapore's society.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope, I was engineered to hate because of hate. I don't have the interest of all Singaporeans only a select few based on Race, Language and Religion. Its my duty to destroy Singapore's society.

Sorry Television, I stand by my Disagreement as to what you stated earlier on.

We are after all fellow humans with pity for others. No one hates anyone.

We forgive even those that has trespassed us in the past just like others forgive us for our tresspasses.

I have seen many positive postings of yours under many subjects in this Forum. You are kind and considerate.

Come on Television, you are after all a fellow human like any of us.

One may be angry and disappointed with another one for some unpleasant encounter/s he/she may have encountered in the past but one will never loose the mercy that is deep within one's heart.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I whacked all FTs on equal terms, be it the Pinoys, the Ah Tiongs or your lost long lost cousins from India..

LOL, if I'm indeed one racist scum, I would not have attended my Malay colleague's Hari Raya open house last Sunday and gave his grandson a $50 Hari Raya Ang Pao..

If I'm indeed a racist scum I would not have hired one Mat ex convict few years back..

If I'm racist bugger I would not have bought those Banglas shipyard workers few packet of Teh each when they loaded my company's goods on the vessel earlier in the evening..

If I'm a racist bugger I would not shaken Sundram's hands when I saw him at a Norris Rd Chappati shop last year..

Go and check on my past posts and see whether I have praised any of those FTs from PRC..

But I seems to observed, you will go nutters each time Bros here whack the Ah Nehs from India..:biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I whacked all FTs on equal terms, be it the Pinoys, the Ah Tiongs or your lost long lost cousins from India..

LOL, if I'm indeed one racist scum, I would not have attended my Malay colleague's Hari Raya open house last Sunday and gave his grandson a $50 Hari Raya Ang Pao..

If I'm indeed a racist scum I would not have hired one Mat ex convict few years back..

If I'm racist bugger I would not have bought those Banglas shipyard workers few packet of Teh each when they loaded my company's goods on the vessel earlier in the evening..

If I'm a racist bugger I would not shaken Sundram's hands when I saw him at a Norris Rd Chappati shop last year..

Go and check on my past posts and see whether I have praised any of those FTs from PRC..

But I seems to observed, you will go nutters each time Bros here whack the Ah Nehs from India..:biggrin:

If you were not a bigot, You would have not categorize all those people.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you were not a bigot, You would have not categorize all those people.

Psy83, out of respect to the TS, I'm not goin to stray away from the original topic about the Durian seller.. You're totally off topic now to talk about race..

Why don't you start a new thread in the mornin, possibly naming it the Psy83 Top 10 Racist bigots in this Forum..

I'm sure there'll be a good reception from the Bros here participating in your thread..

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psy83, out of respect to the TS, I'm not goin to stray away from the original topic about the Durian seller.. You're totally off topic now to talk about race..

Why don't you start a new thread in the mornin, possibly naming it the Psy83 Top 10 Racist bigots in this Forum..

I'm sure there'll be a good reception from the Bros here participating in your thread..

Fuck your mother pua cheebye, Don't divert to a whole other story that has nothing to do with me and stop acting self-righteous.

By the way, I like to be placed as No.1 and Rasta as No.2 :biggrin: in the Bigot List and you in the top 5.

Last edited: