• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exchange rate was 2.3 when I make my purchase, now at 3.0.
This is one of the factors beyond our control, the FX rates may swing either ways in years ahead.

For those who purchased properties, good to make partial payments to reduce the loans.
For those who intend to purchase seeing 1mil is 333k sgd, be wary it may creep up when FX rates drops..

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exchange rate was 2.3 when I make my purchase, now at 3.0.
This is one of the factors beyond our control, the FX rates may swing either ways in years ahead.

For those who purchased properties, good to make partial payments to reduce the loans.
For those who intend to purchase seeing 1mil is 333k sgd, be wary it may creep up when FX rates drops..

My view is that for things beyond our control we simply don't fret about it lor. Whatever action we do based on our best knowledge and what we think is best for us at that time we don't regret it lor. On hindsight one can say "Aiya should have bought one year later", but it can also easily be "Aiya, should have bought one year earlier" depending on how things turn out. As I said, unless one is a prophet who can see the future with 100% accuracy, we just live with what we know and hope for the best.:biggrin:

rainbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHL Movers is cheapest I think.:p

Tried calling CHL's fixed line and mobile phone several times without success.

Can anybody recommend others please. need to transport just a few pieces of used furniture from Spore to JB. Thank you.

Last edited:

rainbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
My view is that for things beyond our control we simply don't fret about it lor. Whatever action we do based on our best knowledge and what we think is best for us at that time we don't regret it lor. On hindsight one can say "Aiya should have bought one year later", but it can also easily be "Aiya, should have bought one year earlier" depending on how things turn out. As I said, unless one is a prophet who can see the future with 100% accuracy, we just live with what we know and hope for the best.:biggrin:

Try to take some loan in M$ when buying houses in Msia as a natural hedge against currency movements. Don't pay cash at one go even if you have the money. M$ unlikely to move up against S$ in foreseeable future with crude oil prices projected to stay low for quite a while and govt balance sheet looking bad!, nvm the hazy political situation!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried calling CHL's fixed line and mobile phone several times without success.

Can anybody recommend others please. need to transport just a few pieces of used furniture from Spore to JB. Thank you.

016-7155001, not sure abt the charges.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes Lee related would have the resources to know about the false accusations instantly and make police report long time ago and justice served. Btw I am offering a cash reward for anyone to offer me the past records to make police report. PM me.

Hi ginfreely, i did another search in my archives and found the forum user. Can you send the accusation in question to me? I will help you check.
I am undergoing some really tough times but as i said no monetary rewards necessary. Will do my best from the archives as i still need to check
if it is recoverable from the old hard disks, just powering it up just now as i hooked up to the pc.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damn funny, I don't even know when exactly but I know by now I have been slandered by a defamatory post here two or two and half years ago, along with one or a few other forumers. I never see the post before it was deleted. Anyone who has a copy please PM me as I would like to make a police report.

Anyway I take this opportunity to state that whatever said about me was not true. I am not sure what exactly was said as I never see it but I saw from the response late at night was about sexual immorality. Never think that I am implicated so didnt ask then and never thought much about it since post already deleted. Unfortunately many morons do believe in slandering without any proof and have been harassing me and so my post today.

This is a nameless forum... why dig out the past?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ginfreely, i did another search in my archives and found the forum user. Can you send the accusation in question to me? I will help you check.
I am undergoing some really tough times but as i said no monetary rewards necessary. Will do my best from the archives as i still need to check
if it is recoverable from the old hard disks, just powering it up just now as i hooked up to the pc.

Hi Wuqi, that's good can you let me have the forum user name and a copy of the post for me to report police. I am not sure what was the accusation as I did not read those posts at all before you deleted them and only read your denial statement and others response to you. I assumed I was not involved then as no one told me. However when in the main forum some people started hoovering around and harrassing me making insinuations and funny Facebook accounts like Hen Hen Hen started appearing under people I may know, it becomes apparent. I am sorry to trouble you during your difficult times but the harassment I suffered in the past year made it necessary for me to do this.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro wuqi, i think you have done wrong this time. I am expecting you to give some advise to ginfreely so that she can cast away the hatred feeling and instill peace in this forum. Almost everybody got insulted and smeared in the past in this sb forum. Luckily now, at least there is some control here to get everybody to tone down. If everybody start asking you to find out who do this and that, will you still entertain such request? Why you are giving special privileges to one person?

My advise to you is educate others to offer forgiveness ..... Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust (Matthew 5:43-48).

bro Wuqi, lets not escalate the situation but i will respect your decision on handling this matter .......Merry Xmas everyone.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro wuqi, i think you have done wrong this time. I am expecting you to give some advise to ginfreely so that she can cast away the hatred feeling and instill peace in this forum. Almost everybody got insulted and smeared in the past in this sb forum. Luckily now, at least there is some control here to get everybody to tone down. If everybody start asking you to find out who do this and that, will you still entertain such request? Why you are giving special privileges to one person?

My advise to you is educate others to offer forgiveness ..... Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust (Matthew 5:43-48).

bro Wuqi, lets not escalate the situation but i will respect your decision on handling this matter .......Merry Xmas everyone.

Are you an advocate of freedom to smear others without responsibility?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you an advocate of freedom to smear others without responsibility?

I was smeared and have endured many personal attacks from some pests in this forum in the past. I choose to forgive them. I am just putting my opinion to bro Wuqi so we can work together to create a forum that promote peace rather than hatred. You have the prerogative to do what is right for you but i hope you can try to seek peace in you.

Anyone can hold a grudge, but it takes a person with character to forgive. When you forgive, you release yourself from a painful burden. Forgiveness doesn’t mean what happened was OK, and it doesn’t mean that person should still be welcome in your life. It just means you have made peace with the pain, and are ready to let it go.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was smeared and have endured many personal attacks from some pests in this forum in the past. I choose to forgive them. I am just putting my opinion to bro Wuqi so we can work together to create a forum that promote peace rather than hatred. You have the prerogative to do what is right for you but i hope you can try to seek peace in you.

Anyone can hold a grudge, but it takes a person with character to forgive. When you forgive, you release yourself from a painful burden. Forgiveness doesn’t mean what happened was OK, and it doesn’t mean that person should still be welcome in your life. It just means you have made peace with the pain, and are ready to let it go.

In order to promote peace in this forum, you need policing and not forgiveness of such lawless behaviour. Only if the evil person who committed such illegal act is repentant and ask for forgiveness, then we can talk about forgiveness.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christmas is around the corner. If you still cannot let go.... i cannot say anything else. However, i hope bro Wuqi can do the right thing..... for this beloved forum. Once, this forum is like a playground and in the mess. It takes hard work to come to this stage. Lets keep up the spirit of togetherness and peace. May god bless everybody.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
We are doing our best to stop trolls from harming this forum. Trolls divert online discussions into non-productive, off-topic venues. They pose as part of a community only to disrupt it. I will like to stress that we will not tolerate this. We will not hesitate on take action on these people. We strongly condemn any attempt of character assassination and at the same time, we also wanted to eradicate feeling of hatred and anger among us in this forum. Lastly, I trust bro wuqi. I believe he will do what is best for the greatness of this forum.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has Xmas go to do with forgiveness :biggrin:?? Xmas is a more about spending money, helping businesses and aping the ang mohs

A Christmas without light is not Christmas. Let there be light in the soul, in the heart; let there be forgiveness to others; let there be no hostilities, which are dark.

Therefore, i suggest the following for Christmas gift: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.