• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive Puts on Wall Street.."last time this happened was in the four days before 911

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the rumour mill website
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=248766

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Friday, 10-Aug-2012 22:30:39
There was a massive jump in put options late last week on Wall Street. Some stocks increased their daily volume by 800% and others saw their daily put volume up 500%.

It is claimed that the last time this happened was in the four days before 911. At that time airlines and insurance companies were heavily shorted. In theory 911 was a random event but stock exchange activity in puts that make money when a stock goes down was extraordinarily high.

Some people knew.

I suppose an attack could come at the Olympics but I feel a false flag attack in London is too obvious. Maybe I’m naive, but there is so much already written about a possible false flag attack blaming Iran that if it happened no one will believe it.

Then again perhaps it doesn’t matter to the authorities if no one believes it. Not many believe the official 911 story either, but it doesn’t make any difference, and the perpetrators have never been brought to justice. It’s all so interesting. Pray for peace even if it doesn’t work.

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Massive Puts on Wall Street.."last time this happened was in the four days before

Haha.. these days I stop praying for world peace. Instead I pray for inner peace.. more attainable :biggrin:

Thanks for the post. :smile:

M

Mdm Tang

Re: Massive Puts on Wall Street.."last time this happened was in the four days before

can put in simple english what the above means ?

good news or bad news ?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It means somewhere, something big and catastrophic will happen which will affect global listsings that will bring down prices of all floats, big and small. That is bad if you hold stocks.. if no holdings, then life goes on..

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

thanks .....

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've noticed that there are a lot of paranoid schizos in Singapore. :(

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

What a foresight.

Before 911.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

can put in simple english what the above means ?

good news or bad news ?

PUTS and CALLS are options, a kind of financial instrument
PUTS are 'sell' futures contracts

so you massively 'sell'
and if something happen
u 'buy' backl at a much cheaper price

M

Mdm Tang

Hmm ... like that, those who knew and shorted Standard Chartered Bank

last week , good profits ...