• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Lee ky died at 87 not 89...please...

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the last two years of her life, she was paralysed and in a coma. She was dependent on others for all basic human tasks and unable to even take care of herself like bathing, eating, ....et al

If I am in this state for the last 5 years of my life, I dun consider and count myself as a living person for that period.

So if I pass away at 90 after "living as a comatose vegetable" for 5 yrs.....my obituary will record that I lived for 85yrs.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Chinese traditional age count, her death age is 93. At birth is already 1 and at death is +3 (添三岁)。

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Chinese traditional age count, her death age is 93. At birth is already 1 and at death is +3 (添三岁)。

Anyway RIP Mrs Lee!...who cares if it was 87, 89 or 93, somebody's wife, mother & grandmother is gone...:wink: we are still around have to mind our lives, struggle for existence & gripe at those, that are left behind.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what's the point of bringing this up?

there're people who were in coma for 10 years, and then suddenly wake up and say hello!