• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: you are right

Everyday when u visit this forum, didn't u notice this? Premium membership. I was here to make announcement to recognized senior samsters from the sex forum who are also members in this forum. *Hoah*

Sir LTB, hope u dont mind i tompang your thread. :o

Bro Darth Vader, am i qualified to queue for points too? Been a samster for quite some time leow.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

can't help noticing there are many "registering" themselve in sbf. could there be clones and worst appearing here asking for points? :(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LTB you are a very generous and helpful man.
May the Heaven Bless You always....

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal

LTB, can up me? You're a very generous and helpful man indeed.
Right now, I'm in the queue, for no one will up us in this forum, but only you.

Bless you always.