• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moviegoers suffer insect bites from GV cinema seats

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another_moviegoer_gets_bitten_by_insects_at_gv_cinemas-thumbnail.jpg

The cleanliness of movie seats at cinemas under Golden Village (GV) was called into question after two STOMPers suffered what appears to be insect bites while watching a movie in two different GV theatres.

This isn't the first time the seats in Golden Village have been called into question -- a STOMPer had come across severely-stained seats inside the Golden Village Grand theatre in Great World City.

The movie chain later issued an apology, while also claiming that they do 'regular shampooing of our seats' and also mentioned plans to 're-upholster the seats in the coming months' at GV Grand.

STOMPer missgrossedout suffered large patches of insect bites after sitting on a stained seat inside the GV Plaza Singapura theatre and wrote:

"My boyfriend bought tickets for us to watch a movie at Golden Village (GV) Plaza Singapura on my birthday.

"We entered the cinema early before the lights were dimmed and noticed that the seats were completely covered in stains and the sides of the seats on the last row were covered in streaks of dust. The entire cinema smelt musty and stale.

"Barely half an hour into the show, the back of my thighs started to itch very badly and we left the theatre immediately.

"When outside, we realised that the back of my thighs were already covered in bites! Imagine what would have happened if I had stayed any longer.

"We went to speak to the person in charge -- she was apologetic and we were given a refund.

"However, I would like to inform others of my unpleasant experience. How can GV defend themselves and claim that their seats are cleaned regularly and that the stains were hard to remove when my experience is proof of otherwise?

"I felt so dirty after that that I had to bathe and disinfect myself, my clothes and all my belongings immediately for fear of spreading the bugs.

"I also read somewhere that these bugs can spread diseases among humans. It has been more than a day since the incident and my bites are still terribly swollen and itchy.

"From what I have read, this is not the first time that this has happened. Many other STOMPers have been complaining about this issue as well but yet it keeps recurring.

"Companies should not get away with scrimping on maintenance costs at the expense of their patrons!"

STOMPer VC wrote in about the condition of seats at Golden Village Tampines after getting insect bites on the arm while watching a movie there:

"I watched a movie yesterday (Apr 21) at Golden Village Tampines and felt some itchiness halfway through the movie.

"I noticed several red bite marks on my right arm after the movie ended.

"Even after paying $11.50 for a movie, it was not a good experience as I had to 'donate blood' to feed the bugs there."

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Very similar to bed bugs bites. Just do a google image search and you can see the similarity. Reminded me of the time when my house was infected :(

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very similar to bed bugs bites. Just do a google image search and you can see the similarity. Reminded me of the time when my house was infected :(

Which H81 did you go before that, how come got bedbugs one? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Which H81 did you go before that, how come got bedbugs one? :biggrin:

So far, I have no problems with the beds at Hotel 81. They were smart to use those synthetic leather cover for their mattresses and bedsheets are changed after every deed.
The seats in cinema on the other hand are never sanitised. Dont believe those bullshit when they said they shampooed the seats. Just the other day, I was fingering my PRC FB in the cinema and her cum made a wet patch on the seat. If we could do this, imagine how many other people actually tried before? :rolleyes:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So far, I have no problems with the beds at Hotel 81. They were smart to use those synthetic leather cover for their mattresses and bedsheets are changed after every deed.
The seats in cinema on the other hand are never sanitised. Dont believe those bullshit when they said they shampooed the seats. Just the other day, I was fingering my PRC FB in the cinema and her cum made a wet patch on the seat. If we could do this, imagine how many other people actually tried before? :rolleyes:

If your woman can leave a patch on the seat at GV, i dont want to know what get leaves behind at Yang Tze Theather. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If your woman can leave a patch on the seat at GV, i dont want to know what get leaves behind at Yang Tze Theather. :biggrin:

That theatre is one of the dirtiest in Singapore. I really dont know how people could actually watch a movie there. I went there once with a girl and we got out of the place after 15 minutes. The old men there were not watching movies but were more interested to look at us (even though we did not do anything). The whole place stinks and I saw one old man PCC at the staircase.
Nowadays, there are alot of perverts around. Once, I went to the toilet at Jurong Point and this Pinoy guy was standing at the urinal looking as if he was in heaven. I was standing beside him and noticed his face first. Then I noticed his hand was stroking his cock. This took place in a busy toilet.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That theatre is one of the dirtiest in Singapore. I really dont know how people could actually watch a movie there. I went there once with a girl and we got out of the place after 15 minutes. The old men there were not watching movies but were more interested to look at us (even though we did not do anything). The whole place stinks and I saw one old man PCC at the staircase.
Nowadays, there are alot of perverts around. Once, I went to the toilet at Jurong Point and this Pinoy guy was standing at the urinal looking as if he was in heaven. I was standing beside him and noticed his face first. Then I noticed his hand was stroking his cock. This took place in a busy toilet.

people don't go there only to watch movie, and in any case, most if not all of the movies are rated RA.

talking about perverts, stay away from public pools as well.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
talking about perverts, stay away from public pools as well.

Your above sentence is going to arouse our resident homo. He once mentioned that he stole a swimming trunk because 'it' was waving at him :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your above sentence is going to arouse our resident homo. He once mentioned that he stole a swimming trunk because 'it' was waving at him :biggrin:

aiyo, our resident homo stays in a pubic pool lah.

now adays there's free wifi so he can still surf SBF while oogling at people showering.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thot that cinema closed down liao? Revamped one should have no more RA liao.
The smell inside can be best describe as the LSB smell....
All the RA cinemas only cater to perverted uncles.....never bring a lady companion unless you looking for a gangbang.
Back then cinemas also got cats and dogs inside.....now only insects :biggrin:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
i though hindi movies are only showed at the REX theather???

The last time I visited Yishun GV saw lots of dark dark ppl watching hindi movies for $5. U mean they stop showing those in Yinsun GV? Have not been back in SG for over a year so sorry if my knowledge is a bit backdated :(

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The last time I visited Yishun GV saw lots of dark dark ppl watching hindi movies for $5. U mean they stop showing those in Yinsun GV? Have not been back in SG for over a year so sorry if my knowledge is a bit backdated :(

i went to thai restuarant in golden mile tower......apparently they got one there too.

paiseh paiseh, so it shows i steer well clear of these places. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Before they renovated GV Yishun, they used to screen hindi/tamil movies there. Not anymore after the renovation. Downtown East cinema is another place to catch Malay/Hindi movies.