• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jurong West murder: Her eyes were gouged out

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120402.134455_20120402-elsieeyes.jpg

AsiaOne
Monday, Apr 02, 2012

She told her neighbour she was getting married and promised to invite her to her wedding. Two days later, Miss Elsie Lie was found dead in her flat.

Her body was covered in slash marks, and certain parts were allegedly gouged out and flung out of the window from a flat she was renting at Block 633, Jurong West Street 65.

Among some of the grisly evidence found when police combed the area on Saturday morning were Miss Lie's eyes. Paramedics pronounced her dead at 7.30am.

Her boyfriend, divorcee Gabriel Lee Haw Ling, 38, has been charged with Miss Lie's murder.

Before her death, Miss Lie had told her ground-floor neighbour, Mrs Carol Ng, 39, on Friday that she was engaged.

Mrs Ng told The New Paper: "She was clutching a teddy bear when the two of them came to my house on Thursday.

"She told me that had just come back from Genting and she showed off her engagement ring."

The couple had not been seen the past two months. But on Friday night, Miss Lie suddenly returned home.

According to the evening daily, the couple had been fighting from 6.30pm. They stopped when the police arrived around 1am, but resumed half an hour later.

During that time, tenants of the unit which is shared with other occupants - a Bangladeshi couple and another Bangladeshi man - heard moans and groans coming from the room.

It is unclear as to what happened from then till around 6am when the Bangladeshi tenant returned home to find blood trails near the bedroom. He alerted his other tenants, the Bangladeshi couple, who then called the police.

Police found a knife and several household items but did not appear to be the murder weapons, reported Shin Min Daily News.

About 20 bags of evidence were taken away, including Miss Lie's blood-soaked mattress.

pic3.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic12.jpg

I guess that's why they say love is blind

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wanted to post this but forgotten. Only when I read this thread then I remember.

Last night met my PRC milf fb at hotel 81, after round 1, we were on the bed eating KFC and we heard something that was disturbing. We heard a girl crying and begging a few units away. For those who went to 81 before, you know how thin the walls are. It is normal to hear girls moaning in estacy or moaning like in pain, but this girl crying was different. It was very obvious that the man in the room was torturing her. She was crying and begging to be let off. I understand that everyone has their sexual fantasy but to go to such extreme, I really felt sorry for the girl.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
not lah! singaporeans simply refused to let go....if you let go...nobody will be hurt.

get stuck in a loop, you will become evil...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gouging out eyes is common. My ex-wife loved to gouge out fish eyeballs (though cooked already). Then shared one for me and and for her. Most animals with eyeballs not as deliciously palatable are slaughtered with their eyeballs gouged out and thrown away like ciggie butts. Gouging out eyeballs was also one the ancient Chinese criminal procedures, using just soup spoons would do. Have you ever seen a cooked pig, duck or chicken with eyeballs? What have they done? Gouge out of course!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the man took the phrase 'I will gouge out your eyeball and skull fuck you' a tad too literally.

[video=youtube;znVy2hQlBs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znVy2hQlBs8[/video]

FakeWatchPeddler

Alfrescian
Loyal

Moderator please merge the two threads into one. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?113607-Gruesome-Murder-In-Jurong&p=1012361#post1012361

Man who gouged out girlfriend's eyes to be remanded further
By Claire Huang | Posted: 26 April 2012 1225 hrs

SINGAPORE: The man who allegedly murdered and gouged out his then girlfriend's eyes will be remanded further.

Gabriel Lee Haw Ling, 37, has been charged with killing his then lover, 24-year-old Lie Lek Chee, last month at a rented flat in Jurong West.

Appearing in court via video link on Thursday, Lee appeared somewhat lost as he did not have his spectacles and could not see clearly.

Still, he managed to answer questions in fluent English.

The prosecution asked the court to further remand Lee at Changi Medical Centre for psychiatric assessment.

The case will be mentioned again on May 10.

- CNA/cc