• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hip-hop singer held over rape of stepdaughter - Guess the race?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A popular hip-hop singer was arrested for allegedly raping his 14-year-old stepdaughter, Harian Metro reported.

It said the 37-year-old man was picked up at his house in Gombak Jaya after the girl lodged a report at the Gombak police station on Saturday night.

Sources said the victim had been raped since she was seven and the last incident took place on Feb 9.

"Police arrested the singer at about 2am on Sunday," the sources said.

The victim became depressed and confided in her cousin and her school counsellor on Feb 15, who advised her to lodge a report.

"She is now under the temporary protection of the Welfare Department as she is a minor," the sources added.

It is understood that the victim's mother only knew of her husband's alleged acts after he was arrested.

Gombak OCPD Asst Comm Abdul Rahim Abdullah said the singer had been remanded for a week.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak mudlaysian hip hop singer. I think they meant rapper. The only rapper i know in sg that's a m&d is that shiek hakiel.

Actually the only hip hop singer that's male that sings the hooks of rap songs that i know of is nate dogg and he's already dead. Most of the ppl that sing these hooks tend to be female.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
alamak mudlaysian hip hop singer. I think they meant rapper. The only rapper i know in sg that's a m&d is that shiek hakiel.

Actually the only hip hop singer that's male that sings the hooks of rap songs that i know of is nate dogg and he's already dead. Most of the ppl that sing these hooks tend to be female.

Wat about tupac ..