• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How did you discover this forum?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How?

for me, ivebert's table was next to mine one day he logged in and walked away so I saw it on his monitor

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used to surf anonymously in the old delphi forum, then, i realised that i have too much to tell you guys.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used to surf anonymously in the old delphi forum, then, i realised that i have too much to tell you guys.

I heard from my colleague asking "Where is that forum where you can call Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew (PM then) a God while another can call him a dog!"

I was curious. How can a great man like Lee Kuan Yew admired all over the world be called a dog! How can a great man synonymous with Singapore be so rudely treated. I was in USA and realised that more Americans know about Lee Kuan Yew than Singapore. Mention "Singapore" and these people will answer back "Ah, Lee Kuan Yew".

These people who showed such disrespect must be escapees from IMH, I concluded. Never treat these people seriously. That's how I landed in old delphi.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was drinking Kopi Si at Toa Payoh Coffeeshop one Sunday morning when I saw two men arguing over over something. I moved table to get closer to hear the details. They were both arguing about starting an online forum on coffeeshops. I heard the word Delfi and searched subsequently and found it. I thought was going to talk about various types of coffee, kaya toast, price as well food dishes such chicken rice, mee siam etc.

Next Sunday went back to the same coffeeshop and saw the same two men. As I was curious, I followed them. They took a bus and they alighted along Orchard Road. I saw them enter the Istana thru the side gate. One was quite a rotund Indian and the other was chinese chap with a high forehead.

The Sunday after I saw the same 2 chaps and decided to strike up a conversation. The Indian chap introduced himself as Tony and the Chinese chap said his name was Sam. They said they are residents of Toa Payoh and have been long time supporters of Chiam and they work in the Istana as butlers. As it was closer to lunch, I offered to buy lunch but Tony said he is vegan while Sam said he needs to keep trim and does not take lunch.

Then out of the blue Tony started berating me about being a useless Singaorean and without balls. So I told him that females are generally don't have balls and from my accent he should be able to tell that I am a pinoy. He expressed surprise and said that all males and females have identical parts and they just dress differently. He asked me where I worked and I told him during the day at Guardian Pharmacy as a cashier and at night as a cashier in a pub.

Sam asked if I was interested in some extra money. I said sure. He asked if I can manage his servers. He said it was quite simple. All I had to was to ensure that IP tracking was on and that it was rebooted at 3am Singapore time.

Just then we saw a short chap walked into the coffeeshop, Straight away you knew that everyone knew him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and the person is ...............?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
where were you in states?

i came back from states(indiana,chicago) in 2000.

haha...yes, i also remembered that was in 2001, i was working in the data centre. when i was on night shift,and there is nothing more that i can do. i will surf the old delphi. and i got so fed up when pple criticised lky. then, there was this "escape from paradise" topic that caught my attention, i went all the way to jurong east library to borrow that book. and i naively introduce it to my colleagues and "chee bye y sir" in ST/Fujitsu, that was when all my trouble started...:(

I heard from my colleague asking "Where is that forum where you can call Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew (PM then) a God while another can call him a dog!"

I was curious. How can a great man like Lee Kuan Yew admired all over the world be called a dog! How can a great man synonymous with Singapore be so rudely treated. I was in USA and realised that more Americans know about Lee Kuan Yew than Singapore. Mention "Singapore" and these people will answer back "Ah, Lee Kuan Yew".

These people who showed such disrespect must be escapees from IMH, I concluded. Never treat these people seriously. That's how I landed in old delphi.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How?

for me, ivebert's table was next to mine one day he logged in and walked away so I saw it on his monitor

My ANALyst at the Shady Grove Rest Home at Buangkok Green, SINgapore, recommended me this site & it was a group therapy!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Installed my internet some years ago and started surfing, came across soc.culture.sg and started reading the crap in there. Then someone mentioned about this forum sammyboy in Delphi and I took a look. Soon I was laughing and laughing. Then Sam switched to this platform.

Cheers!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Installed my internet some years ago and started surfing, came across soc.culture.sg and started reading the crap in there. Then someone mentioned about this forum sammyboy in Delphi and I took a look. Soon I was laughing and laughing. Then Sam switched to this platform.

Cheers!

Are you still laughing?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was going through my PRC nurse group presentation when I realised one of her classmates quoted Sammyboy as a reference for information pertaining to CPF issues. Clicked on that link and I have been visiting this website since :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like most men who wants to know the best place to have a good f*ck in Spore, I duly went to the Sammyboy Sex Forum for handy info..:p Itchy hands typing the keyboard and Google played a big part in it.. One thing leads to another.. From the sister forum I switched over to the other side..:biggrin: I remembered reading the Legendary Istana Tales that had me laughing in the office in the middle of the night.. Was just a lurker back then.. I was still a lurker during the 2011 GE.. Funny postings from some Bros here, the inside info that you can never get from other Forum... After the GE, I decided to become a member here and I never look back..:wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One day i was walking along seranggoon road ...
There was this stinky foul smell that caught my attention ...
Wonder where it came from... but couldnt find the source ...

Si beh too lan.. bo kam wan ...
i go back and google.. "serangoon stinky" ...

and it link me to this website...

wah lah... then i realised... stinky = ah neh...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have surf the sex forum for years....then the site was down for a few days last year....i hopped over for looksee then stayed on

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you still laughing?

Actually I still am, although more and more are stupidly funny rather than wittily funny.

I do not spend much time reading all the posts and log on in-between checking emails and only open the threads whose titles sound interesting. It is hard to say which threads are serious, or tongue-in-cheek, so I just take them at face value. Maybe the seriousness of some of them makes them funny.

Cheers!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i came to this forum because of ivebert girlfriend.
she told me ivebert was hanging ard in a strange forum and need my help to check him out.
i oblige :biggrin: