• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you want me to fuck you to prove it?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
She made a remark about her male teacher in jest. But his crude response left her shocked and shaken.

The incident between Denise (not her real name), 17, and her teacher took place last month during a performance trip to Hong Kong with the school's choir. The teacher is one of those in charge of the choir.

The New Paper was alerted to the incident on Wednesday by Denise's elder sister, 20, who declined to be named.

According to her, Denise had seen the teacher behaving in a "childish manner" during the trip and remarked: "Eee, gay."

She was not prepared for the teacher's outburst, which was heard by at least one other student.

The sister said he turned on Denise and retorted: "Do you want me to **** you to prove it?"

In an e-mail exchange with TNP from the US where she is studying, Denise's sister said she was "appalled and disgusted" by the teacher's response.

"A man, more so an educator, should be responsible for his actions and his words," she said. This teacher is not the only educator to hit the headlines for behaving unprofessionally.

In Denise's case, the principal of the school, which is based in the east, told TNP yesterday that the teacher had been counselled and given a stern warning.

"The well-being of our students is our top priority. The school views this case seriously," he said.

The principal added that the school has provided counselling for Denise, and will continue to provide the necessary support and assistance to her family.

The sister said she noticed that something was wrong when Denise returned from the HK trip quiet and downcast. After a day of persuading, Denise opened up about what happened.

Said her sister: "She was shaken after being challenged inappropriately by a male educator."

That day, after breaking down in tears, Denise managed to speak about the incident to another male teacher on the trip. He assured her that the matter would be settled.

But the school did not initiate contact with the family after the incident, said Denise's sister. After about a month's wait, her mother e-mailed the school on Wednesday.

A few hours later, the principal replied via e-mail that it was "unfortunate that the trip was marred by the incident".

He said he was informed of the incident immediately after the choir returned from Hong Kong.

"An internal investigation was launched. The teacher admitted that he had used inappropriate language and would not commit the same mistake again," he said.

The principal also said that the school "will not condone inappropriate use of language by any of our staff, and will take all necessary action to prevent the repeat of similar incidents".

Arranged a meeting

He has since arranged a meeting on Jan 30 with Denise and her family to close the case.

The sister said Denise has "moved on" and is no longer affected, although the episode will not be easily forgotten.

"She does not want to see that male teacher," she said.

The possibility of their paths crossing again is slim because Denise has left the school after collecting her O-level results earlier this week.

The sister added that she had alerted TNP to the incident because she did not want other teenage girls who faced similar issues in school to keep silent.

In one of her e-mails to TNP, she also expressed her frustration about the situation: "Is this how the Ministry of Education (MOE) chooses its teachers?"

In response to TNP's queries on the incident, an MOE spokesman said: "MOE expects our teachers to conduct themselves in a manner that upholds the high standing of the profession and the trust placed in them.

"Teachers should be professional in their interactions with their students at all times.

"Teachers who fail to comply with our standards of conduct and discipline will be subjected to disciplinary action."

The spokesman said the school principal had handled the situation appropriately.

In Singapore, what the teacher did is an offence under the Penal Code.

Section 509 states that individuals intending to insult the modesty of any woman by saying any word, making any sound or gesture, or exhibiting any object, can be jailed up to one year, fined, or both.

Lawyer Samuel Seow from Samuel Seow Law Corporation said in Singapore, it is also an offence under the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act.

Section 13A states that any person who in a public or private place who uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour towards another person, with intent to cause that person to believe that immediate unlawful violence will be used against him, can be fined up to $2,000.

Allied educator posts student's punishment online

An allied educator (AED) punished a student and then posted an image of the punishment on her Facebook page.

An AED's job is to give teaching and learning support in the school. The person can be a teacher aide, a school counsellor or a special needs officer.

The female AED, who works at a secondary school in Tampines, had captioned the image: "Punished my Sec 3 student and he had to write lines for me." She ended the caption with a smiley face.

The image showed repeated lines on a piece of foolscap paper which read: "I will not use vulgarities in class again."

The New Paper was alerted to this by Mr Ramin Singh, 28, who runs an events company.

The "concerned parent" of a young child was alarmed after coming across the AED's post on Facebook.

He said: "Did the AED do that just to feed her ego? Was she mocking her own student?"

He was also concerned about the student coming across the image of his punishment on Facebook.

"Wouldn't he feel ridiculed? As an AED, she should be careful about what she posts. Teachers are supposed to be role models to the students.

"We complain that students post things recklessly online, but here's a teacher not setting a good example," he said.

Insensitive

When contacted, the school's principal said the AED has been counselled and that her post was "unprofessional and insensitive".

Added the principal: "She understands that her actions are inappropriate and has since removed the post. The school has also spoken to the student involved and will continue to monitor his well-being."

Last July, The New Paper reported on how several teachers in a mainstream boys' primary school mocked a special-needs student on Facebook.

An AED who made a derogatory comment on the initial Facebook post drew further negative comments about the boy.

The AED had posted: "I'm so looking forward to the next few months!!! Anyone got contact for sanitizers?"

The New Paper was told by a parent then that the special-needs student drools occasionally and mucus flows from his nose because of his condition.

Other teachers from the school then joined in to mock the pupil's condition.

Their callous comments so angered a parent that she told TNP about it.

This article was first published in The New Paper.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah seh...i thought it was that pussy who provoked the teacher?

some guys take to be called gay, chao ah-gua seriously.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid sporean girl student!

U want to provoke people and cannot tahan the response. Its not like the teacher beat her up or raped/molested her.

17 yrs old still so silly. If she pulled that stunt in another country where there are more psychos; she would have been gang raped.

Want to make smart ass remarks better be prepared for the consequences.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical cockteasing slut pushing a man's buttons to provoke an outburst from him.

Teaching is a shitty job these days. You have to be on friendly, chummy terms with the students, otherwise your performance evaluation will be negatively affected.

Also, you can't discipline the students (and most discipline masters are spineless, pandering pussies) lest you risk complaints from the parents.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupid sporean girl student!

U want to provoke people and cannot tahan the response. Its not like the teacher beat her up or raped/molested her.

17 yrs old still so silly. If she pulled that stunt in another country where there are more psychos; she would have been gang raped.

Want to make smart ass remarks better be prepared for the consequences.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. if denise cannot make it with the gce by 1 point.
3. her entire family including she and principal shall blame it on the sky & heaven, the male teacher included!
4. btw, my reputation points keeping dropping from 218 to 215 today.
5. honest, not that i care so much!
6. does any bro here experiencing the reduction or is it just me leh?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The student was at fault for starting it. She chose the wrong word to describe his behaviour. The teacher's response was a technically correct one - how else to prove you are not gay? But I agree he should have known better to control himself.

The girl should have said,"So childish!" or something like that instead.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's wrong with you people? What if the girl is your daughter?? The teacher should be sacked.

if it were my daughter, i would be the first to severely reprimand her.

I would teach her life's lesson. U provoke people; you deal with the consequences. That's life. No point crying mother/father cos we would not be around forever to protect u from your own stupidity.

Lucky u are in spore. What if one day she studies or gets posted overseas with this kind of beahvoir??

Its people like u who teach your children to behave as though they are king and every bloddy civil cervant owes u a living!

17 yr old beahving like 6 yr old!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Teacher not living to its calling as teacher should have used the word copulation instead of fuck. Stupid teacher.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there
1. honest, no daughter of mine shall "offend" a teacher that way!
2. young people at times are damn disrespectful too.

When we were kids we thought of teachers as mature and respectable people. But i have seen some "teachers" produced under Sinkies' education system and i am not surprised at all at the students "eeee gay". Many of these teacher are twenty-somethings dudes, just picture a dude going to pub trying to pick up a girl.. and that could be your daughter's teacher.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case reminds me of a few incidents involving stupid sporeans who think that with the law behind them; they become superman!

1. Few yrs ago; man uses body to stop taxi from leaving accident scene. Taxi accelerates instead and knocks him down; he bangs head on the road; falls into coma and dies. Sure; taxi is in the wrong but u are dead.

2. Another sinkie idiot challenge another motorist in jb to a fight over car queue jumping. Other driver take out metal pole and wacks he. He then comes back to spore and cry fther/mother; make police report blah blah syaing he was victim.

Stupidity and lack of environmental awareness takes time to nuture; while in spore schools

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also come across a lot of 17 yo's like yr daughter in pubs etc. Many of them - produced under the Sinkies' parentage system - are not afraid to declare to strangers like me their shade of gender, and are even proud to declare they are les, or bisexual or straight.

So it's hard to figure out kids these days, whether they are serious or not with their remarks when they are this sophisticated sexually. Also difficult being a teacher these days - being labelled dudes and facing parents of spoilt children demanding their sack for every little tiff.

When we were kids we thought of teachers as mature and respectable people. But i have seen some "teachers" produced under Sinkies' education system and i am not surprised at all at the students "eeee gay". Many of these teacher are twenty-somethings dudes, just picture a dude going to pub trying to pick up a girl.. and that could be your daughter's teacher.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, come on!
2. teacher be it gal or guy.
3. they are humans too, not some saints, monks or nuns or what.
4. even if the guy in question picks some loose gal in a pub.
5. it is totally his doing!
6. we should learn to accept that teachers do "normal' things too.
7. honest, what's so wrong picking some gal in a pub.
8. any above average joe shall just do that.
9. erh! you don't or what. just joking!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Those days, when we see our principal or DM, our balls will shrink. I used to have a chemistry teacher that, whenever it was time for chemistry lesson, the whole classroom will be more quiet and solemn than a funeral parlour. :biggrin:

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya, please lah.... it's obvious the male teacher was hoping that the girl would answer, "Yes please!"

It's a proposition lah... disguised or not.

Male teacher see 17yo liao...steamed... somemore in overseas trip... so easy to slip one into his room and have a quickie...

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Young sinkie realli neber fucking learn...Watever shit dey post on FB can b use against em...i suggest dey post all such rubbish here instead...de bery most kena diap by Ah Sam nia...:biggrin::biggrin: