• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 years ago the US had..........

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They still got Eddie Money to print more moolah la. With all the woes US got, the world still got suckers to buy everything American. As long as there are millions of suckers out there, US will always rule.

I watch amereekan movies and buy amereekan products, therefore I'm one of those suckers.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USA is still the richest countries in the world.

I watch holloywood blockbusters in the movie, drink coffee in starbucks, eat in macdonalds and KFC, fly on boeing 747, listen to my apple mp3, surf the net on my apple macbook pro and ipad, use my iphone4S, buy songs and tv series on itune, my PC have nvidia graphic card and intel processors and chipsets, ram and sdd all made by companies from USA.

They are so far ahead of everyone else, they are a sure bet. I rather bet on them than ah tiong.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when Stevie Wonder
dies then my reply to this post will be ......NO Wonder.

Stevie Wonder and not forgetting Tiger Woods, bro. Reminds me of an oldie.

Stevie Wonder and Tiger Woods are in a bar. Woods turns to Wonder and says: How is the singing career going?"

Stevie Wonder replies: "Not too bad! How's the golf?"

Woods replies: "Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that right now."

Stevie Wonder says: "I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right.

Tiger Woods says: "You play golf?"

Stevie Wonder says: "Oh, yes, I've been playing for years."

And Woods says: "But, you're blind. How can you play golf if you're blind?"

Wonder replies: "I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice."

"But, how do you putt?", asks Woods.

"Well," says Stevie, "I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball towards his voice."

Woods asks: "What's your handicap?"

Stevie says, "Well, I'm a scratch golfer."

Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie: "We've got to play a round sometime."

Wonder replies: "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole."

Woods thinks about it and says, "OK, I'm game for that, when would you like to play?"

Stevie says, "Pick a night!"

:biggrin: :biggrin:

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ten years ago the US has Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.

Today, they have NO job, NO hope and NO cash. :wink:

Please quote your source where you copy the above quote. I've read it somewhere before and the person who wrote that was an American but I can't remember his name.

Sam Leong has started zapping anyone caught with plagiarism.

This proves that the Americans are the original thinkers, creators, and innovators while the Chinks plagiarize, copy, and mass produce.

God bless the USA and the American people.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw the news and ah tiongs wait in line for days to get iphone 4s in beijing. Yes i admit i am a sucker but not an idiot like those chinaman. One ahtiong was saying he havent ate and blame Apple for not opening the store due to the crowds. Fucking idiots those chinamen.