• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tomorrow is the VERDICT

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judge: Over SBF, you can get to know Mr Yien Tao, Ah Ram. Can also sien tao with GMS.

Quan Yifeng: Must service them or not?

Judge: Your choice. But must use condom, ok?

Quan Yifeng: Who pay for packet of condom?

I once saw her with her ex hubby Peter Yu years back at Thomson Plaza.. She was wearing a tight white T shirt.. Her neh neh quite big..:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Judge : '' I find you Quan Yifeng guilty on all charges.. I hereby sentenced you to a $1000 fine and 100 hours of Community Service''

Quan Yifeng : '' Your Honour I accept your verdict.. But what sort of Community service will I be doing..??? Is it helping out the old and sick at an Old Folks Home..??? I would be happy to help out there..''

Judge : '' No, you Bitch.. Your community service punishment is to service all those chaps at Sammyboy..:biggrin: Register a nick at SBF tonight and post your Contact Number there.. ''

Quan Yifeng : '' What..!!! '':eek:

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. having that whore here is some bad thing leh.
3. she should be jailed for what she had done to the poor cab driver.
4. the other thing is she is damn old mah.
5. i guess we would prefer ms irene over this thing!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mediacork will of course plead leniency on her behalf - including a glowing testimonial of how "good" & "valuable" she is to the company.

this together, with her sob story of being a single-mum will suffice for a fine & community work order thus escaping the prison.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
29-Dec11-cover.jpg

SM29-001-0-SHI1.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So who volunteers to go and help her "break" her probation? :o

If Leongsam sponsor the condoms, I will sacrifice myself, can?

To me, the outcome of probation was never in doubt. And it could never be done without intervention from an 'invisible hand'. A pity SgPools didn't offer bets on this.

jw5

Loyal
If Leongsam sponsor the condoms, I will sacrifice myself, can?

To me, the outcome of probation was never in doubt. And it could never be done without intervention from an 'invisible hand'. A pity SgPools didn't offer bets on this.

Haven't u sacrificed enough already?
U stick to your "princess paint jobs" ok? :biggrin: