• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie ah pek beg mata not to arrest his Vietnamese wife in Joo Chiat raid

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man finds wife arrested in police raid
Shin Min Daily News - 1 day 16 hrs 7 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">The women being led away at the police raid last night.</cite>
A man was shocked to find his wife arrested on suspicion of working in a karaoke lounge.

Mr Chen's (60, unemployed) wife, a 41-year-old Vietnamese woman, was arrested last night (15 December) during a vice raid at Joo Chiat Road.

The raid took place at about 10.15pm and ended at about 11.30pm.

A total of 45 Vietnamese women and one Chinese national man were arrested.

The women were believed to be between 18 to 43 years old and were all dressed in revealing clothing, such as hot pants, low-cut tops and even transparent outfits.

It is believed that the women were working as lounge hostesses and sex workers. Some customers at the lounge revealed to reporters that some of the older women in fact only provided massage services.

Mr Chen was seen begging policemen to let his wife go.

"She told me she was at the lounge to look for her friends and I believe her. Why are the police arresting her?!" he exclaimed.

Mr Chen's wife is in Singapore on a social visit pass and is not allowed to work.

The police have advised him to post bail for his wife at Bedok police station today.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 16 December 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

jw5

Loyal
Mr Chen was seen begging policemen to let his wife go.
"She told me she was at the lounge to look for her friends and I believe her. Why are the police arresting her?!" he exclaimed.
Mr Chen's wife is in Singapore on a social visit pass and is not allowed to work.

ah pek uh ah pek, the police is probably arresting your wife because she was there looking for NEW friends. :o

:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand why lau ah peks want to have a wife at that age? Afraid of dying alone? We all will die alone.

Could have used that retirement money to bang some nice hookers once in a while.

Much cheaper and better quality/variety.

Pay them to go away.

Daft Sinkie ah pek.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a chap previously holding a regional post with Amex. He has trouble time with his wife and the divorce was acrimonious. The first weekend to celebrate his separation from his wife, his friends organised a drinking session at Ridleys. He made a lady with a kid and they were a couple within a week. I asked him if he was mad as he struggled with his first wife for 20 years and she never left his side.

He told me that he cannot explain it and that the companionship and not the sex was the draw. I could never understand it. Imagine hardly a week and he back in handcuffs. Defies logic.

Don't understand why lau ah peks want to have a wife at that age? Afraid of dying alone? We all will die alone.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a chap previously holding a regional post with Amex. He has trouble time with his wife and the divorce was acrimonious. The first weekend to celebrate his separation from his wife, his friends organised a drinking session at Ridleys. He made a lady with a kid and they were a couple within a week. I asked him if he was mad as he struggled with his first wife for 20 years and she never left his side.

He told me that he cannot explain it and that the companionship and not the sex was the draw. I could never understand it. Imagine hardly a week and he back in handcuffs. Defies logic.

Hey that sounds familar he works in the IT dept right?