• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN..limpeh in dilemma leh...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cheebye boss inform me we r going to Guangzhou in Apr for biz trip......KNN, one of my exam paper falls on the one of the dates....told me boss i got exam so can change date or ask my other colleague to replace me, he just kept quiet.....kNN email to the uni and ask whether can I postpone and take the paper during the new intake...reply is no........KNNBPCB...limpeh now in dilemma....do not wat to do now.....today even got no mood to go to Gain City Fair at Suntec....CHEEBYE!

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are not a real bus driver? chey
Your boss keep quiet cos' he want to make you panic mah. What course are you doing anyway? If it is something totally irrelevant to your job (like massaging or makeup) then i don't blame your boss lah.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
exams have to do with adding value to yourself which is really good.

boss has to do with your recurrent income which is i think better.

I would ask boss again but be prepared to go on the biz trip.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, read TS dilemma lah.

1. If he need to go overseas, then he want to postphone exam.

2. If he take exam, then he cannot go with his boss.

Better to arrange medical appointment, say cock pain or something, and go for exam. Since boss away for that period, not scared being Tu Tio and Bua Kang Tao.

But now, you have already alert your boss liao, by letting him know you got exam. So this may not work.:o

Anyway, learn from this lesson. Think before open mouth, otherwise you compromise your own position and paint yourself into a corner.

Now can only use medical appointment or MC to postphone exam to later date liao, if provided by the examination rules and regulation.

If MC, I think exam board will just tell u to re-take the paper next semester. That means waste a few months.

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
If MC, I think exam board will just tell u to re-take the paper next semester. That means waste a few months.

hmmmm....dis might work...but where to find doctor that can give me post-date MC?? My trip is an 8 Days trip and the exam is on the 2nd last day....where can get MC to cover me for 6 days?

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to arrange medical appointment, say cock pain or something, and go for exam. Since boss away for that period, not scared being Tu Tio and Bua Kang Tao.

But now, you have already alert your boss liao, by letting him know you got exam. So this may not work.:o

yalor...if i try any monkey biz, sure kena pok tao lor....some more next yr is a dangerous year for employees...lots of retrenchment...so better donch pray pray with my cheebyekia boss....

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes its difficult when the boss insists.

i had a friend who was in your situation many years ago. He opted not to go with the boss and soon after he lost his job.

That is why i said that the recurrent income is very important.

If there is no way out then just go with the boss on the trip and bring your smile lor.

knn...first time ask him oredi he bin chao chao liao...how to ask the 2nd time? afterward kena pok tao lor .....

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, imo, sound off the registra in your school asap, that you "might" have a medical appointment or MC around that exam period, and get an indication from them first.

yalor...if i try any monkey biz, sure kena pok tao lor....some more next yr is a dangerous year for employees...lots of retrenchment...so better donch pray pray with my cheebyekia boss....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, imo, sound off the registra in your school asap, that you "might" have a medical appointment or MC around that exam period, and get an indication from them first.

someone also suggest this....ask me to register for some health screening, then get the letter from hospital and send to the uni to tell them aabt my medical appointment....think will try this....just dunno whether can i pick my own date or not....sigh....

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health screening cannot one lah. Must be abit emergency type.

If not, say you got grandmother in guangzhou is sick, ask if can postphone exam because you got to go visit her:o

someone also suggest this....ask me to register for some health screening, then get the letter from hospital and send to the uni to tell them aabt my medical appointment....think will try this....just dunno whether can i pick my own date or not....sigh....

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn...first time ask him oredi he bin chao chao liao...how to ask the 2nd time? afterward kena pok tao lor .....

Give Guangzhou customer contact to all your competitors. Hopefully one of them will bite and trip cancelled. Or boss panic and bring the trip forward to this month.

Or since semester haven't started, choose modules with exam dates that don't clash with Guangzhou trip.

Last edited:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health screening cannot one lah. Must be abit emergency type.

If not, say you got grandmother in guangzhou is sick, ask if can postphone exam because you got to go visit her:o

If cannot, then hor gao kan liao lor....neber mind, i will appeal to the dean first, then see wat is the outcome...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi Bus64,

What's happening in Gain City today?

If you go GZ may I recommend to take extra two days for yourself to stay in Dongguan for two nights. You'll not regret.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in other words....LAN LAN....squeeze my own balls and smile....LOL

hi there

1. bro, take it from me.
2. we can be some asset today.
3. but come tomorrow, we are labelled as liability.
4. readily to be discharged without any consideration.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me, my paper more important, knn study so hard halfway thru have to give up paper? LJ la, I will give it back to my boss, ask him fuck off. Your boss dun stay with u thru out your life, but ur paper will.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i say follow your heart, if you want to go chiong in china, go ahead...china is an experience,i think it's more worthy than your piece of paper.