• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Whore Bullied Granny On Bus! Sporeans Diam Diam & Watched Show!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Brave PRC whore witnessed on BUS[/h]
Brave PRC whore telling old granny on the bus " 'Just because you're old, doesn't mean I've to give way to you "

STOMPer Karen said a foreign woman, who was apparently a Chinese national, refused to give way to an elderly woman on a bus who was about to alight. The STOMPer said the foreign woman was also rude to the elderly passenger.

The STOMPer, who took a video of the incident, said:

"This happened this morning (Nov 16).

"The bus was crowded and the elderly woman wanted to move to the back of the bus as she was going to alight soon.

"But the China woman was standing up and blocking the way, even though there was empty seat in front of her.

"When the elderly auntie asked the foreign woman to either sit down or move in to the back so that she could make her way to the door, the younger woman ignored her.

"The woman sat down when the auntie asked her a second time, but she later started to argue because she wasn't happy about being told to sit down.

"The auntie told her that she shouldn't be rude, as she is in Singapore, and the foreign woman replied that she lives in Singapore too.

"When the old woman was about to alight, the foreign woman told the auntie that just because she's old, it doesn't mean that she has to give way to her."

Foreign woman argues with old auntie on bus​

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would keep quiet too if I were there. I wouldn't dare to be rude in Singapore unless I'm a foreigner. :smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would keep quiet too if I were there. I wouldn't dare to be rude in Singapore unless I'm a foreigner. :smile:

Ha ha ha quite true. Because if 2 Singapore fight/argue sure court case and very costly all talk black and white. But if foreigner Singaporean keep quite because they know will kena hit and FT dont talk law.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"When the elderly auntie asked the foreign woman to either sit down or move in to the back so that she could make her way to the door, the younger woman ignored her.

This old sinkie is rude. The auntie should ask her to give way in order for her to pass, and not tell her what she should do in the bus in order for her to have the freedom to move..

The sinkie deserve to be fucked.

by the way, i like to add that the old auntie has display the typical sinkie behavior of telling other what to do so that she can benefit solely for herself... This sort of sinkieness are disgusting and that is how the PRC lady reacted to it.

Last edited:

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old sinkie is rude. The auntie should ask her to give way in order for her to pass, and not tell her what she should do in the bus in order for her to have the freedom to move..

The sinkie deserve to be fucked.

by the way, i like to add that the old auntie has display the typical sinkie behavior of telling other what to do so that she can benefit solely for herself... This sort of sinkieness are disgusting and that is how the PRC lady reacted to it.

So what can a Sinkie like u do in her shoes? Apologize and offer her $10 like a useless Sinkie? Yeah....that's what i thought.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think I am starting to agree with you. :smile:

Auntie tell you to siam oneside or sit, you sit like a good doggie meh? Need to wag tail bo? Only balless sinkies can tahan this bullshit.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha quite true. Because if 2 Singapore fight/argue sure court case and very costly all talk black and white. But if foreigner Singaporean keep quite because they know will kena hit and FT dont talk law.

Wrong. Because foreigners are the Brahmins of the Singapore caste system. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd have ignored it and get off the bus a.s.a.p. for the next bus. Don't be so stupid to get involved in two women quarreling however old or young, local or foreign unless you're a woman. Raise your voice and you're bullying woman, whichever side. Raise your hand and you can be in police trouble with intimidating woman. Actually touch her and your case can escalate all the way up to molestation (caning offence). Even policemen don't bother with women. At most, call for backup of policewomen to take over the case. Let the women handle the women.

In the US, the situation would be different. There're laws there to require the driver to stop the bus in case of a squabble on the bus and don't drive on until the squabblers leave the bus. If they persist, call police. Singapore has no such laws. A driver of a bus in Singapore daring to stop and throw out the squabblers would probably be sacked after receiving stacks from complaints from other passengers. He can only stop if he's personally assaulted.

Last edited:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the best commotion to see in a bus is when a foreign bus driver meets a foreign passenger who can't speak mandarin.... That is quite hilarious since its really a chicken and duck case.