• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shark (fin soup) ate Ang Moh Yum Yum

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...opular-beach/2011/09/04/gIQAdL010J_story.html

Shark bites legs off Austalian bodyboarder in deadly attack at popular beach

Smaller Text Larger Text Text Size
Print
Reprints

By Associated Press, Updated: Sunday, September 4, 6:44 PM

SYDNEY — A shark bit the legs off a bodyboarder at a popular surfing spot in western Australia on Sunday, killing the man, police said. Authories were reportedly searching for the shark as well as the man’s missing limbs.

The man in his early 20s was bodyboarding with five friends when the shark attacked, a police spokesman said.

Comments

Weigh In
Corrections?

inShare

He died at the scene in the surfing haven known as The Farm, off Bunker Bay near the western town of Dunsborough. The beach was closed after the attack.

About 30 surfers were in the water when the shark attacked, according to beachside cafe employee, Deb Pickett, who called police and an ambulance after hearing the disturbance.

“We had some sharks spotted far out at sea a few months ago, but they never come this close to the shore,” Pickett said.

She added that helicopters were still searching the area for the shark late Sunday, while rescue staff searched for the man’s arms and legs, which she believed had been taken by the shark.

Local official Ian Stubbs says it was the first shark attack in the area for more than 20 years.

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sharkfin soup is good. I'd rather drink sharkfin soup than to let the sharks eat me. The greenpeace fellows are deluded with misplaced brain cells. I was once in Bangkok and got chased by an Alsatian supposedly guarding a shophouse front. It was past midnight and the shop was closed. I just happened to walk pass on my way back to my apartment. Fucking big crazy dog started running after after me. I ran for awhile thinking think out of its territority, it will stop. But no, still keep running after me. What the fuck, fucking beast, give you face don't want face. I stopped running and let it pounce toward me. Very big dog strong jaws, fangs and paws etc. I have to take some bruises. But my punch aiming acurately at its nose fell it whining on the ground. After causing me all those bruises, think it's so simple settle? No way! I was fucking hot. I kicked it with Maradona kicks until I killed it.

I quietly went back to apartment and showered off the sweat and blood.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sharkfin soup is good. I'd rather drink sharkfin soup than to let the sharks eat me. The greenpeace fellows are deluded with misplaced brain cells. I was once in Bangkok and got chased by an Alsatian supposedly guarding a shophouse front. It was past midnight and the shop was closed. I just happened to walk pass on my way back to my apartment. Fucking big crazy dog started running after after me. I ran for awhile thinking think out of its territority, it will stop. But no, still keep running after me. What the fuck, fucking beast, give you face don't want face. I stopped running and let it pounce toward me. Very big dog strong jaws, fangs and paws etc. I have to take some bruises. But my punch aiming acurately at its nose fell it whining on the ground. After causing me all those bruises, think it's so simple settle? No way! I was fucking hot. I kicked it with Maradona kicks until I killed it.

lol.... :biggrin: talk about shark yum yum ang moh... you talk about killing that bloody dog .... :biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

You damn jialat. Win already 点到为止。What for kill the dog? :(

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

To kill an aggressive dog, step your weight on it's neck until it suffocate. 5 mins enough. It would claw your legs, that's all it can do. You don't let it breath at all, it can only struggle for 2-3 mins at the most.

:wink:

Unless very small dogs, they can withstand quite a lot of kicks. And usually they flee when they met strong threats.

I killed an aggressive dog which bit my puppy until half dead, I stepped on the back of it' neck while it was biting on my puppy. It let go and my puppy fled. But I used my body weight to suffocate it, until it lay flat and died. My puppy had many stitches at the vet costing me more than $200. It's ear was permanently torn vet could not stitch it back. The attack caused it to limp for months. My leg was clawed and few cuts, also torn my trousers. KNN.

Dogs are territorial animals, they mark their territories by their pee, I was walking my puppy into that dog's territory and it hates my puppy peeing in it's territory, so it attacked. No owner control that dog, I think it strays and survived in the construction site next to that road. Vet charged me $ to inject my puppy prevent it from possible rabies from the bites. KNN expensive!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You damn jialat. Win already 点到为止。What for kill the dog? :(

Actually I felt bad and unnecessary too, but in a fight the heat built up. I actually knew who's the owner of the dog since I knew the shop. After that, everyday I still walked pass, the shop just act blur. This is not a matter of cowardice, I just didn't want the matter to blow up. He didn't have his dog leashed properly, endangering passers-by. What if it wasn't me, but women and children? I didn't want to go into all these arguments anymore.

If a human threatens my life, I'll have to defend myself and stop him too, I do empathise with Hedge, after I immobolised the dog, I shouldn't have killed it. That's moral sense but not commonsense. Completely third party view and hindsight. How would I know it wouldn't recover to attack me again? Preventive and/or vengeance, I killed it.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
kurtjones2.jpg

Ang Mohs love sharks so much so that they feed themselves voluntarily to sharks like this.

The sharks are not at fault mah.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ask them to go and lure sharks with their own flesh? Sharks are hungry mah. :wink:

If the Ang Mohs want a revenge then they can go and order a diner at Tung Luk Restaurants. :wink: :biggrin:

Last edited:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
The culprit must be a Great White or the Bull Shark! Magnificent creatures they are but the rogue shark shld be killed just like the crazy dog tat attacked Ramseth!

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
kurtjones2.jpg

Ang Mohs love sharks so much so that they feed themselves voluntarily to sharks like this.

The sharks are not at fault mah.

Sharks have strongest ability to detect by sense of smell. They smell blood in water from further than 1km away. So when Ang Moh pee in the sea seeing sharks the sharks know very well that their lunch are frightened. :biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually I felt bad and unnecessary too, but in a fight the heat built up. I actually knew who's the owner of the dog since I knew the shop. After that, everyday I still walked pass, the shop just act blur. This is not a matter of cowardice, I just didn't want the matter to blow up. He didn't have his dog leashed properly, endangering passers-by. What if it wasn't me, but women and children? I didn't want to go into all these arguments anymore.

If a human threatens my life, I'll have to defend myself and stop him too, I do empathise with Hedge, after I immobolised the dog, I shouldn't have killed it. That's moral sense but not commonsense. Completely third party view and hindsight. How would I know it wouldn't recover to attack me again? Preventive and/or vengeance, I killed it.

i think you killed a chihuahua ...try messing with a pitbull and see what happens ? :wink:

[video=youtube;fEUtEP6MIKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUtEP6MIKA&feature=related[/video]