• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is "Emigration" Dead ? My reasons....

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how the "Emigration Matters" come to the end :

a) When you stop insects from coming in..
b) When you demand them to put-up or shut-up..
c) When gossip and juicy matters are no longer welcome.. strictly emigration..
d) Trolls/Elites are allowed to take control and ban/freeze assets for no freaking reasons..

If the above reflects the PAP dull politics, pls run ! We are real humans.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how the "Emigration Matters" come to the end :

If the above reflects the PAP dull politics, pls run ! We are real humans.

Agrrrh! Dockers lost to the Cats last night. No wonder Perth was quieter last night.

This is my favorite season - Spring.

Marinating the meat for the barbie.

Getting Coronas, lemons, bangers, wild caught prawns & loads of ice for the esky!

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agrrrh! Dockers lost to the Cats last night. No wonder Perth was quieter last night.

This is my favorite season - Spring.

Marinating the meat for the barbie.

Getting Coronas, lemons, bangers, wild caught prawns & loads of ice for the esky!

Oh yes ! Barbie... yummmmm.. Ahhhhh....

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fremantle Dockers?

Yeah! FRE.MAN.TLE. FRE.MAN.TLE.
You should have watched last week's Elimination Finals when they beat the Hawks!
The Aussie Rule remains a clean game, compared to corruption to soccer or cricket. And it still remains of of the toughest games in sports.

Talk about speed, precision and endurance, AFL beat them all!

There is a small group of ex-Singaporeans migrants who are following the games with seasons tickets.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah! FRE.MAN.TLE. FRE.MAN.TLE.
You should have watched last week's Elimination Finals when they beat the Hawks!
The Aussie Rule remains a clean game, compared to corruption to soccer or cricket. And it still remains of of the toughest games in sports.

Talk about speed, precision and endurance, AFL beat them all!

There is a small group of ex-Singaporeans migrants who are following the games with seasons tickets.

Don't forget union as well. My colleague decided not to let her son play league after the multiple scandals. Full time union for her son now.