• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cooleo GAN DBAss foreign trash very hard! (Acceptable?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Cheebye just now called the DBAss credit card hotline to make enquiries. Answered by some stupid Pinoy guy. Cheebye dickhead asked so many questions to verify till I fucked him upside down for wasting my time.

Typically bank standard will ask 3 or 4 questions.
Usually the following:
1) what is your date of birth
2) what is your credit limit
3) do u have supplementary cards
4) number of cards u have

Cheebye Pinoy easily asked 8! After I fucked him, he put me on hold for easily 10 mins to check a simple thing (other banks don't even need to put me on hold and can answer straightaway).

After he came back on, when I asked him to breakdown the figures, he said he will need to put me on hold again. Cheebye pig brain, i fucked him and tell him to call his manager over.

After holding for easily 10 mins, a stupid Pinoy cunt answered. I asked her if the call center was based in Philippines. She said no....in Singapore. Knn then why the fuck all are Pinoys?! Stupid Pinoy cunt don't even dare to answer my question on the guideline for number of verification questions to ask.

The country is really going to be ruined by a bunch of foreign morons!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feel shiok after gan them! Now I'm going to relax and play my iPad 2. Hehe

lianbeng said, "u should have gone straight to the bank n whack them upside down like 陈真 of 精武门 - ahyaaahhh.... remember that solid punch on that japs belly?":biggrin:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently also kenna from a stupid Pinoy.

It was raining heavily so I called for a Comfort cab. Took a while to get thru and a Pinoy answered. Told her the pick up point is "Blk XX Telok Blangah Heights". Normally with a local call agent, they will be able to pick up this common address within a split second and go on to the next call. But this CCB blur fark Pinoy ask me to repeat the address and spell it out for her! And somemore had to spell out word for word slowly as though she has never heard of Telok Blangah. Lost my patience and asked her why she dun even know a common address. I would have fark her up and ask her to transfer to another agent but the line was almost impossible to get thru so l just wanna get it done and over with. CCB farking waste my time.

I thought these people would have some training and would have gone through the list of road names? No wonder now it takes longer to get thru these hotlines. Its not that there are more customers, just some dumbass Pinoy call agents hogging the lines with stupid questions.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought these people would have some training and would have gone through the list of road names? No wonder now it takes longer to get thru these hotlines. Its not that there are more customers, just some dumbass Pinoy call agents hogging the lines with stupid questions.

Bro, make these useless pinoys redundant whenever you have the choice.

Book a comfort cab via sms instead. Send "Book "postal code"" to 71222 and you will get an automated sms confirmation reply.

It will also save you the headache of listening to that cheebye maid accent.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, make these useless pinoys redundant whenever you have the choice.

Book a comfort cab via sms instead. Send "Book <postal code>" to 71222 and you will get an automated sms confirmation reply.

It will also save you the headache of listening to that cheebye maid accent.

Er why do we have to inconvenience ourselves to accommodate foreign trash? We should take a hard-on proactive approach. Write to the HR / Hiring Manager and CC the directors and the press about how fucked up those foreign trash are.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is more convenient for me to book a cab through sms than write a complain letter to the hrm, who is probably another cheebye foreigner anyway.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the other 4 questions? Use HSBC lah, you get an online pin number, they will ask you to verify the pin number, then won't ask you any question after that.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the other 4 questions? Use HSBC lah, you get an online pin number, they will ask you to verify the pin number, then won't ask you any question after that.

HSBC service standard getting bad. Probably due to their restructuring and outsourcing
1) Apply for credit line, ask me for more docs than other banks and has to enlarge 1.5 times before faxing to them. Faxed twice and still claim non-receipt
2) Ask for waiver of credit card annual fee but they did not revert
3) Ask for something, tell me I need to fill up a form and they will send me the form. It never arrive
4) Token ran out of battery. Had to fill up a form and wait for them to send to me

Overall service standard of foreign banks have dropped over the years due to restructuring, hubbing/shared services centre in 3rd world countries and outsourcing. Local banks can now beat them in terms of service (and even internet services!) but somehow people still think that foreign banks are better and are willing to pay more for it.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your token how old? Mine still working after 3 years leh.

HSBC service standard getting bad. Probably due to their restructuring and outsourcing
1) Apply for credit line, ask me for more docs than other banks and has to enlarge 1.5 times before faxing to them. Faxed twice and still claim non-receipt
2) Ask for waiver of credit card annual fee but they did not revert
3) Ask for something, tell me I need to fill up a form and they will send me the form. It never arrive
4) Token ran out of battery. Had to fill up a form and wait for them to send to me

Overall service standard of foreign banks have dropped over the years due to restructuring, hubbing/shared services centre in 3rd world countries and outsourcing. Local banks can now beat them in terms of service (and even internet services!) but somehow people still think that foreign banks are better and are willing to pay more for it.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er why do we have to inconvenience ourselves to accommodate foreign trash? We should take a hard-on proactive approach. Write to the HR / Hiring Manager and CC the directors and the press about how fucked up those foreign trash are.

lianbeng tells cooleo to cool down ur lion - just tell his boss he very rude to u tomolo u wun see him there anymore.:biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng tells cooleo to cool down ur lion - just tell his boss he very rude to u tomolo u wun see him there anymore.:biggrin:

The only way to cool my lion is to see those incompetent foreign trash get replaced by local REAL Singaporeans. Not some fake PR bullshit.

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only good thing i can say about pinoys on their CSO job are

Good morning/afternoon/evening sir/maam

Thank you sir/maam

Have a nice day sir/maam

Other than that KIAM TIO KAN.

:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha....i give the Pinoys credit for being able to speak half-fuck English, compared to useless Ah Tiongs. They can't even spell FUCK YOU i bet. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's pretty obvious that none of you guys are high net worth individuals.

When I have a banking issue, my bank sends someone over to see me.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pretty obvious that none of you guys are high net worth individuals.

When I have a banking issue, my bank sends someone over to see me.

I assume u are referring to the time when they had to repossess your house and car? Sam...please let's not kid ourselves. lol

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days, many things were done through the net. I must agree I.T is a very good tool, but somehow along the way we lost the human touch. Just me think.