• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reason Lady Gaga is so fucked up

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mystery solved! Today she is undoubtedly the most revolting pop music "star" alongside the adrogynous dog-puke Justin bieber. :oIo:

CHILDHOOD BULLYING STILL AFFECTS 'LOSER' LADY GAGA
Bang Showbiz
May 29, 2011, 3:30 am

294717876.jpg

Lady Gaga still "wakes up and feels like a loser".

The 'Born This Way' hitmaker - who was named the most influential celebrity in the world earlier this month - explained being bullied throughout her teenage years will stay with her for her "whole life" and she will never feel like she has made it.

She said: "Being bullied stays with you your whole life, and no matter how many people are screaming your name or how many number one hits you have, you can still wake up and feel like a loser."

Gaga - real name Stefani Germanotta - admitted her songwriting also forces her to pour "salt, arsenic and poison" into the wounds of her childhood, but ultimately it can be a healing experience.

She added to Time Out magazine: "There were a lot of bullies. You have to open the wound and pour salt and arsenic and poison into that wound and you must get out a needle and poke and prod then sew it back up again.

"And when I'm handed a beat that sounds amazing, that beat is the scissors, and then I cut the wound I've just sewn up, and I go back in. I go back in and ask myself the same questions again and again and again, 'Why am I here?'"

blowsg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of her music's not too bad ... others bizzare and totally non-sensical.

She's only forward in the scare/shock factor ...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her latest album is really fucked up. Amazon was selling it for 99cents for entire MP3 album, but i chose to save the 99 cents. lol

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lady Gaga is used by the same people to replace Madonna....................

their purpose is to serve the agenda of their ''masters''.....................to corrupt young women and girls...................

Miley Cyrus is the younger version....................to corrupt young girls............

M

Magoichi Saika

DSC01174.JPG

"We are waiting for tonychat to knight her "Sir Gaga" LOL

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave LADY GAGA ALONE!!!! *Imagine the youtube version for lady gaga, as opposed to Britney Spear's loyal fan*

I believe what GOD IS MY DOG's words by saying that these entertainers serve to corrupt the mindset of young women, and they (the entertainers) do have "MASTERS" to report to.

Remember these words... If you immerse yourself in entertainment... you will forever be in the control of others... Remember Gladiator? The emperor have to spend so much money for the people's entertainment, to blind them from the truth.

Likewise, what I see in today's world is that, somebody want YOU ALL to be immersed in all sorts of entertainment... and all of you will be lost in this make believe world...

Media of all sorts is the best brain washing tools ever devised... what make us so sure that what we are reading is the truth? how do we verify it?

[For entertainment value, Lady Gaga music is one of the best, and hypnotic (the most!) in so far]

[Michael Jackson was murdered by his "Masters" because he wouldn't want to sing some songs to influence the young minds]

[MUSIC IS A BRAINWASHING TOOL!!!, if you think about it, what is the process of brain washing, REPETITIVENESS... if you listen the lyrics of a song, over and over again, it get BURNED INTO your subconscious, and there is no way to "delete" the lyrics... and human minds are easy to brainwash... to delete, just have to RE-PROGRAM...]

What is learning? REPETITIVENESS.... be careful of what you put into your subconscious... be in control.

anyways, I still think Lady Gaga Rocks... so for those who don't like her, FUCK YOU!

akaliko

[MUSIC IS A BRAINWASHING TOOL!!!, if you think about it, what is the process of brain washing, REPETITIVENESS... if you listen the lyrics of a song, over and over again, it get BURNED INTO your subconscious, and there is no way to "delete" the lyrics... and human minds are easy to brainwash... to delete, just have to RE-PROGRAM...]

What is learning? REPETITIVENESS.... be careful of what you put into your subconscious... be in control.

Hi Bro, would you care to pen your ideas on this song?:p

[video=youtube;86MY-quTiJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86MY-quTiJs[/video]

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lady Gaga is used by the same people to replace Madonna....................

their purpose is to serve the agenda of their ''masters''.....................to corrupt young women and girls...................

Miley Cyrus is the younger version....................to corrupt young girls............

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. honest, all these larger-than-life ego-seeking individuals are products.
3. of some mega music/production establishments.
4. just wait till gaga runs out of her shocking theme.
5. she goes nude as the last straw to shock!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call me old fashioned, but I still prefer Madonna..

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZqK9Bu3NwU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZqK9Bu3NwU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
She added to Time Out magazine: "There were a lot of bullies. You have to open the wound and pour salt and arsenic and poison into that wound and you must get out a needle and poke and prod then sew it back up again.

"And when I'm handed a beat that sounds amazing, that beat is the scissors, and then I cut the wound I've just sewn up, and I go back in. I go back in and ask myself the same questions again and again and again, 'Why am I here?'"

She was bullied and she became mentally-ill.