• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Antioxidant recommendation?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard u can get black garlic pills off the shelf but price seems a bit high.

my stomach bloated, gt gas, keep on burping, food hardly can digest, shit a bit a bit.
maybe itz kei sai.:eek:
anyway is there any gd recommendation of antioxidant that any1 has tried?
thanks in advance.:smile:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sound like IBS...But me think u better see a doc n make sure it's IBS before taking any supplement on ur own...I hab IBS strike once ebery long while...so far...taking carbon pills managed to get rid of de bloat n pain...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng heard plenty of antioxidant inside mangosteens, tomatoes n those berries -strawberries, blueberries, beriberi, raspberries, etc... :biggrin:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng heard plenty of antioxidant inside mangosteens, tomatoes n those berries -strawberries, blueberries, beriberi, raspberries, etc... :biggrin:

Yeah that's right..fruits and vegetable...the fresher the better. When you have no discipline on that then go into supplement.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sound like IBS...But me think u better see a doc n make sure it's IBS before taking any supplement on ur own...I hab IBS strike once ebery long while...so far...taking carbon pills managed to get rid of de bloat n pain...
i went to see docs 2 times for the same problem. They have the records and yet neber suggest anything at all.
nxt time, i must suggest to the doc.

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Antioxidant-Blend.jpg

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to see docs 2 times for the same problem. They have the records and yet neber suggest anything at all.

What sort of diet do you have ? Ever tried a TCM physician ? Tell them your condition of feces. A TCM physician once shared that a healthy feces is one that is not too hard, not watery , continuous and not bit by bit, colour also important. ...no bull shit okay.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Antioxidiant r found in many food/fruits...including nuts, red meat, dairy products, tea etc... but if it is IBS, u had 2 avoid dis variety of food...else...u lu jiat lu tia...:biggrin::biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What sort of diet do you have ?
to me, normal diet.
morning, tea-o/kopi-o wif sandwiches.
lunch, wanton mee/chicken rice....
dinner, rice wif vege, meat.
fruits, on off.

does lack of slp affect on the diet/bowel system?

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Antioxidiant r found in many food/fruits...including nuts, red meat, dairy products, tea etc... but if it is IBS, u had 2 avoid dis variety of food...else...u lu jiat lu tia...:biggrin::biggrin:
but i do not have the pain u mentioned.
old liao, system getting cranky.:(

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but i do not have the pain u mentioned.
old liao, system getting cranky.:(

Google IBS...sometime u may not hab all de symptom...mine is scary...bery bery scary although it stike once in a blue moon...

Started off with bloat n burp...follow by stomach discomfort...can consider half discomfort half pain...at dis point mus take carbon pills (actually i found out carbon pills work on me all by myself n not on doctor instruction) or else...cold sweat...fainted. I end up in TTSH for 4 days once at workplace when i dun hab carbon pills available...After 4 days hospitalisation and multiple blood, scope, x-ray, MRI, treadmill test...Doctor say cnot find anything wrong with me...WTF

jw5

Loyal

Why don't you try those fruit juices with antioxidants with no sugar added?

E.g. pomegranate, cranberry, blackberry, mangosteen, mixed berries juices.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard u can get black garlic pills off the shelf but price seems a bit high.

my stomach bloated, gt gas, keep on burping, food hardly can digest, shit a bit a bit.
maybe itz kei sai.:eek:

take probiotics lah.....................pray it's not Candida..................

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pycnogenol from French maritime pine trees is probably one of the most powerful antioxidants. Proven to be safe & has alot of studies behind it.

It regenerates other antioxidants like vit C & E. Protects heart, improves circulation, helps with diabetes, sexual function, fertility etc