• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Geylang 2011

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
last night i was at geylang watching spurs vs QPR, and i can't help but keep noticing that there are alot of foreigners there. not those normal foreigners, but those looked like foreign thugs, mainly vietnamese teens that often hang out in big groups.

i thought our singapore gangster power is very protective of their turf in geylang, why is it possible to let the viets behaving so 'big small' in geylang, esp the even lorongs. or are the viets already recruited into our sg gangs?

another thing is that, the vietnamese does not look like students studying in sg, neither do they look like work-permit holders. is it possible that they 'jump airplane'?

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now a days even the local gangs are going for FT thugs. Seems like the local ah bengs are too soft and sissy already can't do the job.

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was with my gf at geylang one mth ago. Yes. notice a lot of viet thugs. Doesn't looked like students nor workers. Quite young abt 25 yrs old. Felt very uncomfortable.

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outsourced...... as promised. If Sporeans not willing to do the job, we get FTS to fill in.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last night i was at geylang watching spurs vs QPR, and i can't help but keep noticing that there are alot of foreigners there. not those normal foreigners, but those looked like foreign thugs, mainly vietnamese teens that often hang out in big groups.

i thought our singapore gangster power is very protective of their turf in geylang, why is it possible to let the viets behaving so 'big small' in geylang, esp the even lorongs. or are the viets already recruited into our sg gangs?

another thing is that, the vietnamese does not look like students studying in sg, neither do they look like work-permit holders. is it possible that they 'jump airplane'?

The local bosses are still holding the strings behind the scenes. Most of the PRCs and Vietnamese have work permits. They can apply for work permits under hostesses or even outright sex workers, i.e. prostitutes. Those are the ones inside KTVs and brothels. The crows on the streets usually are on social pass or student visa. They'll run as soon as they see police cars. The bosses behind their backs are still mostly locals, with some localized Malaysians perhaps.

Note that prostitution is not illegal in Singapore. Only street solicitation is illegal. If you go to a KTV (indoor) arrange for a girl to go to hotel with you for an agreed price, there's nothing illegal at all whether for you, the girl or the hotel. But if you engaged a street hooker soliciting you on open street, then that's illegal.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The local bosses are still holding the strings behind the scenes. Most of the PRCs and Vietnamese have work permits. They can apply for work permits under hostesses or even outright sex workers, i.e. prostitutes. Those are the ones inside KTVs and brothels. The crows on the streets usually are on social pass or student visa. They'll run as soon as they see police cars. The bosses behind their backs are still mostly locals, with some localized Malaysians perhaps.

Note that prostitution is not illegal in Singapore. Only street solicitation is illegal. If you go to a KTV (indoor) arrange for a girl to go to hotel with you for an agreed price, there's nothing illegal at all whether for you, the girl or the hotel. But if you engaged a street hooker soliciting you on open street, then that's illegal.

Still iof the police check the hotels those caught in the room with some hooker still get some type of harrasment shit. Why is that so?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still iof the police check the hotels those caught in the room with some hooker still get some type of harrasment shit. Why is that so?

Checking for overstayers. Police CID AV would prefer all the girls get proper work permits. However, though that's legally possible, many girls don't want to as it's costly with payments to agents and employers vouching for the permits. For example, if my Thai GF visits me in Singapore on a proper social pass and I brought her to a hotel overnight, what can the police do to me? They'd better prepare proper apology or for what I'd do to them if they raided my room. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Checking for overstayers. Police CID AV would prefer all the girls get proper work permits. However, though that's legally possible, many girls don't want to as it's costly with payments to agents and employers vouching for the permits. For example, if my Thai GF visits me in Singapore on a proper social pass and I brought her to a hotel overnight, what can the police do to me? They'd better prepare proper apology or for what I'd do to them if they raided my room. :biggrin:

What exactly would u do to the police if they raided your room? Physical violence or report to the higher ups?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What exactly would u do to the police if they raided your room? Physical violence or report to the higher ups?

No physical violence against police. That's what I expected from public when I was police and that's what I accord to police when I'm public. Just call up my Superintndent friend and ISD auntie if necessary, depending on what the case is all about. :biggrin:

Last edited: