• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lesbo 'Ting Tong' Stalks DJ Dean Janker

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

DJ Jean Danker gets bodyguard
Shin Min Daily News

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Class 95 DJ Jean Danker.</cite>

Class 95 DJ Jean Danker now has a personal bodyguard.

The bodyguard, a man in his 30s, will appear during Jean's public appearances to protect her.

The radio station had decided to hire a bodyguard to protect Jean as she has been stalked by a female fan for the last six years.

Jean described to reporters that the stalker is woman in her 40s who turns up at the DJ's public appearances to cause trouble.

The woman throws tantrums at the event crew, and even shouts and swears at them.

"She has even tried to get near me and touch me. Now the company has hired a bodyguard to ensure my safety," said Jean.

Jean had called the police for help in the past, but the police could do nothing as there are no relevant laws in Singapore that apply to the situation.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 28 October 2011.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DrSrGTP8QMI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jean had called the police for help in the past, but the police could do nothing as there are no relevant laws in Singapore that apply to the situation.

lol .... Lazy police ... :eek:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

More like lesser mortals that deserve any attention by the police. If it involves someone prominent, I bet they could use any of the CPC paragraphs to interpret the situation proper

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All she have to do is to call the police, that a certain opposition(s) figure(s) want to 'touch me', I am at............. 3 'ang chia', with riot squad gears with appear within 10 minutes. Don't call if you see snakes ( for they 'eat snakes') things that go boomz!, an ailien or any of the 'beloved' FT so favoured by the 'whities'.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There must be plenty of people with "problems" in Spore. It's really surprising there's been only only one MP burning & this stalking case.

This might change when they direct their anger & frustrations outwards instead of inwards:rolleyes:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although she is average looking to me, she is still better looking than almost all sinkees. Even if she shave her head bald, she would still look like a women because of her facial features. I can't say the same about most other sinkee women who uses their hair a facial feature and without it they look uglier.

That is a right move that was undertaken by her employer.