• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's it alright for employer to ask

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign worker under his employment to line up and purchase the new Iphone 4s for them????

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign workers can only work at the place indicated on their work permit/pass application. But I guess sinkees are used to their maids wiping their asses that they think other employees of theirs need to do the same.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many of these employers are flouting rules...

FDW washing cars...technically speaking, not allowed.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya,

i've seen maids line up to pay for their employer's purchases at some of the Expo events, and also line up overnight to register for employer's kids kindergarten

entry at the Holy Grace Church along East Coast Rd.

So over and above their daily chores these employees have to occasionally do extra duty.

Foreign workers can only work at the place indicated on their work permit/pass application. But I guess sinkees are used to their maids wiping their asses that they think other employees of theirs need to do the same.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
So government set the rules for employer's who employed the foreign worker and yet those employer's who break the rules and nothing had been done or action taken against them????

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So government set the rules for employer's who employed the foreign worker and yet those employer's who break the rules and nothing had been done or action taken against them????

This is sinkeeland for you. You scratch PAPPies cock, they'll scratch yours.