• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nanbeh old uncle go raw!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this morning, one old uncle came and told me he got vd....his lanjeow flowing green discharge...he went to geylang and went into one rat hole with no helmet and got bitten....this old uncle really no scared to die. 2 days later, he felt itch. thismorning, he told me he got green slimydischarge. i told him to go see doctor.he said no money. so i gave him $50.....

nanbeh, all these uncles not scared to die...go raw and eat raw fish, raw rats and raw shitholes....how many of you young people go raw in such a rat infested areas!!!...100% tiok jackpot here....you put your head in ...you feel shiok....few days later, your head discharges shit!!!!.....so better wear raincoat when you go into those shit holes and rat holes....so many holes to to now....everywhere.

this old uncle also told me he went into many holes already.damned sway got this from one vietcong rat hole in geylang!!!...everywhere also got holes...so better be careful!!!if you need money for injection, i kopiuncle can spare you $50...enough? Not enough, I can spare you more...but next time wear sarong when you go into those shitholes oka....good! ...now i limkopi and watch these old uncles one by one limping out of those shitland....quite pathetic!!!..all sex addicts already....hope our lampargahment will take note of this and do something....proliferating holes everywhere...everywhere also god...salons,wellness centres, health centres,every land and every hole.....getting terrible now....but what to do....some holes need to be filled and some dick heads need to let go..otherwise, die lah.....massive chaos. you go raw???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's nice. Someone telling you about green discharge from their pee pee.

this old uncle so scared don't know what to do. i told him go see doctor. he said why. take lainteh will okay. i said no.go see doctor. he kwai kwai went after i gave him the $50...anyone wake up with green discharges from his kuku?...if you do, go see doctor asap!...tiok jackpot liao!!! more and more people eating raw chickens!!! do you?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this old uncle so scared don't know what to do. i told him go see doctor. he said why. take lainteh will okay. i said no.go see doctor. he kwai kwai went after i gave him the $50...anyone wake up with green discharges from his kuku?...if you do, go see doctor asap!...tiok jackpot liao!!! more and more people eating raw chickens!!! do you?
Wah, so easily can con your $50 ahh? he take that $50 go find chicken liao, lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope i don't visit hookers.

I think the younger generation should be aware of sex diseases after all they do teach that in school don't they.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah, so easily can con your $50 ahh? he take that $50 go find chicken liao, lol

i also suspect like this. but he was in pain and i hope you go lah....$50 gone nevermind lah...anyway my time is also about to go already...old liao keep money for what...can help help lor....if old uncle wants to cheat me...so be it lor...i sit here limkopi singsongtalkcocke can already...those meimeis know i no use want....no kuku stand one...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope i don't visit hookers.

I think the younger generation should be aware of sex diseases after all they do teach that in school don't they.

good for you. those young ones worse!!! many just go raw...deeply raw!!! not afraid to die.....!!!what sex education...lampargahment education got lah...reports show many young ones and old ones also don't wear sarong!!!!!!!!!! they just cheong raw!!!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng heard that green discharge suggests syphilis - can go blind u know?:eek: yellow discharge confirm gonorrhea liao.:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng heard that green discharge suggests syphilis - can go blind u know?:eek: yellow discharge confirm gonorrhea liao.:biggrin:

green,yellow or white go see doctor lah....maybe got green monster inside....this raw thing very serious!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Syphilis got 3 stages. 1st stage sometimes doesn't show. If it shows there's a white type of sore on the site of infection called a chancre. Anyway one of the last stages of syphilis includes insanity.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Syphilis got 3 stages. 1st stage sometimes doesn't show. If it shows there's a white type of sore on the site of infection called a chancre. Anyway one of the last stages of syphilis includes insanity.

syphilis can go mad? no wonder so many old uncles going mad like me.maybe i got seephylis too....but i no cheong what...no discharge and no nothing...now also cannot stand....i pee also good.no pain.no discharges. no sore on my kuku also...but the uncle i saw showed me his pants soaking withsmelly yellow green stuff....damned horrible..he not afraid at all.limlianteh will do!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
this morning, one old uncle came and told me he got vd....his lanjeow flowing green discharge...he went to geylang and went into one rat hole with no helmet and got bitten....this old uncle really no scared to die. 2 days later, he felt itch. thismorning, he told me he got green slimydischarge. i told him to go see doctor.he said no money. so i gave him $50.....

nanbeh, all these uncles not scared to die...go raw and eat raw fish, raw rats and raw shitholes....how many of you young people go raw in such a rat infested areas!!!...100% tiok jackpot here....you put your head in ...you feel shiok....few days later, your head discharges shit!!!!.....so better wear raincoat when you go into those shit holes and rat holes....so many holes to to now....everywhere.

this old uncle also told me he went into many holes already.damned sway got this from one vietcong rat hole in geylang!!!...everywhere also got holes...so better be careful!!!if you need money for injection, i kopiuncle can spare you $50...enough? Not enough, I can spare you more...but next time wear sarong when you go into those shitholes oka....good! ...now i limkopi and watch these old uncles one by one limping out of those shitland....quite pathetic!!!..all sex addicts already....hope our lampargahment will take note of this and do something....proliferating holes everywhere...everywhere also god...salons,wellness centres, health centres,every land and every hole.....getting terrible now....but what to do....some holes need to be filled and some dick heads need to let go..otherwise, die lah.....massive chaos. you go raw???

You spastic maggot:oIo:

You should direct him to Bedok Reservoir. Singapore do not need this type of poor, stupid and useless peasant. His place would be better served to be taken by a Foreign Talent.

Long Live Lee Kuan Yew!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this morning, one old uncle came and told me he got vd....

this old uncle also told me he went into many holes already...

lianbeng wonders why this old uncle told kopiuncle so many things 7 morning 8 morning?:confused:
did he show u anything?:confused:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should direct him to Bedok Reservoir. Singapore do not need this type of poor, stupid and useless peasant. His place would be better served to be taken by a Foreign Talent.

Long Live Lee Kuan Yew!

Lee Kuan Yew may be tough but does he have the guts to take on clinton666 in a cul-de-sac fight?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Long Live Lee Kuan Yew!

u very funny.who u so unkind.something wrong with you. you must all the old uncles.i know u young.clean.healthy.no cheong type.hapily married got it every nite.some uncles like me no chance to cheong.no money.no income.no nothing. sometimes one meimei needs money.old uncle will give $20 then they go back toilet kopitiam and do business.no cap.no sarong. then show me his kuku with green and yellow pus coming out. so need to help these old uncles lah...why send them tothe bedok cemetery for what.life is precious.maybe you too young lah...nevermind lah. yes lky uno uno uno!!!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is nanbeh? :confused:
South and North 南北 :smile:
you are a genius. good!
ah kopiuncle very ze chim ...

scolding ppl 不是东西 ...
icon14.gif