• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am going to bedok reservoir

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
life is tough on me, thanks to lky's cronies, i decided to wear red shirt and go bedok reservoir...:(

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please dont make our drinking water Sway ok...Its Deepavali.. also Dont need to waste bus money to get there.. Just jump out from your kitchen window.. Quick and Fast and the only manpower needed to shovel your stretch mark ass will be a bangala with a shovel and a water hose and a couple of Tong Aik guys... Doesnt mean the SCDF guys are on duty, they dont want to take it easy on a Holiday..Give them a break.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am left with no choice...:(

even my last breath, i will not forget to chant "lky's cronies, pua chee bye!"

Please dont make our drinking water Sway ok...Its Deepavali.. also Dont need to waste bus money to get there.. Just jump out from your kitchen window.. Quick and Fast and the only manpower needed to shovel your stretch mark ass will be a bangala with a shovel and a water hose and a couple of Tong Aik guys... Doesnt mean the SCDF guys are on duty, they dont want to take it easy on a Holiday..Give them a break.

B

BCR101

life is tough on me, thanks to lky's cronies, i decided to wear red shirt and go bedok reservoir...:(

Dear Bro,

1. Why not try this cruise ship .

2. From what i know it is the world record holder and yet every day

hundreds of people from Singapore and Johore pay and pay to get

onto it .

3. The difference is that the ship do not report its missing passengers

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what cruise ship??? can you be more specific, i am looking for alternatives since soem brudders dun like the idea of me going to bedok reservoir.

Dear Bro,

1. Why not try this cruise ship .

2. From what i know it is the world record holder and yet every day

hundreds of people from Singapore and Johore pay and pay to get

onto it .

3. The difference is that the ship do not report its missing passengers

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am only worried if your attempt failed and get arrested.
14909588e6fd007bdbb9ea61802f03599a5d6e0f.gif