• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help to decipher cursive handwriting

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone decipher the spelling of the word immediately after "rhythmic" on the 2nd line ?

Please try.
603ee.jpg

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can anyone decipher the spelling of the word immediately after "rhythmic" on the 2nd line ?

Please try.
603ee.jpg

"This had some security and most intonation was safe, but there was some rythmic unease along the way and more imaginative shading could have been incorporated. A well poised final note."

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
"This had some security and most intonation was safe, but there was some rythmic unease along the way and more imaginative shading could have been incorporated. A well poised final note."

This should be correct but that's no cursive handwriting; that's illegible handwriting. :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wauleh...what sort of english is that!....write simple and clear english can...must be a lawyer or a doctor!....maybe a secret agent or spy....

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not written by a doctor. It's an examiner from the Associated Board of Royal School of Music.

Yes, I think Sam got it right the first time. It's "unease" and the consensus seems to point toward the word "unease".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose from his writing you can deduce he was talking about some student's playing. I used to play the piano last time but gave up on grade 5.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad news. I have one more to decipher.

Under B3, "but there was scope for more musical _____"

Under C1, the last two words "Some ______ _______".

Appreciate your inputs, Bros.

83fd2.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Bad news. I have one more to decipher.

Under B3, "but there was scope for more musical _____"

Under C1, the last two words "Some ______ _______".

Appreciate your inputs, Bros.

Detail and again, unease.

this thread brings back bad memories bro, no thanks to u. :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen handwriting worse than this lor.... my ex cb auntie copywriter, knn.... in the end, the office only i can read her handwriting, LOL

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
You missed out the last word, after the word 'unease'.

I think it's "latterly". :o
That silly musician wannabe angmor examiner was probably trying to say "later in the piece", thought of latter, later, lately, and eventually came out with "latterly". Pompous asses. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I've seen handwriting worse than this lor.... my ex cb auntie copywriter, knn.... in the end, the office only i can read her handwriting, LOL

In that case, if u leave, she will have to quit and follow you everywhere right? :biggrin:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's "latterly". :o
That silly musician wannabe angmor examiner was probably trying to say "later in the piece", thought of latter, later, lately, and eventually came out with "latterly". Pompous asses. :biggrin:

Thanks, I have settled for latterly too. It's a weird word.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look like lecturer marking an art work.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
This doctors handwriting problem not only western doctors. Chinese doctors prescription also terrible unreadable. All doctors shouldnt be allowed to write. Confiscate their pens. Must use computers and printers. LOL