• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ZoukOut was 'pitifully managed'

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Reader,

I would like to communicate some feedback on the Zoukout event organized at Siloso beach last Saturday, 11th December 2010. I was expecting much more superior quality in terms of organization and experience considering the premium ticket price. Below are some of the factors that ruined the experience for me:

1. Over-crowded: I strongly believe that the place was too crowded (which implies bad planning on the number of tickets sold) and the horrid wait (there was no arrangement for a queue up due to which people ended up pushing and shoving each other out of sheer impatience) to get into the restricted area was not called for. This could have been managed better through channelling the crowd via dividers.

2. Unsafe: This comes back to the point that the place was too crowded, due to which my family had to struggle our way through a stampede to be able to hear the popular DJs, even barely. Within a few minutes, we were compelled to get out of that area due to fear of either falling and getting trampled or getting into a fight with one of the many furious people, or getting puke all over ourselves from one of the drunken people in the crowd. There was literally no place to breathe or move!

3. Could not hear the music: It was so pitifully arranged that one could either be part of a stampede and have random people stuck to their body from head-to-toe to be able to listen to any good DJs or stay out of the crowded mess and not be able to hear anything at all. Thanks for giving us such wonderful options!

4. No schedule provided prior to event: None of us were made aware in advance that DJ Tiesto/Guetta would not be playing until 3 and 5 AM respectively. It would have been great to know this important piece of information in advance, so that we could better plan when to arrive and maybe even reconsider our attendance at all.

5. Expensive: I strongly believe that when one pays a premium price like $70/$80, one expects higher standards, but I would honestly not even take $70 to get into a place like this. It was the most disappointing event I have ever been to.

Considering all the above factors and the overall miserable experience, I would like to request a full refund of the amount that I paid for my family/friends and would appreciate your acceptance and apology for the threat that you unknowingly caused to our lives. I trust that you will take my constructive feedback into consideration for next year’s event.

Best Regards,
Neha

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=34961

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA! typical ah neh new shitizen. think her few bucks is bigger than bullock cart wheel.

her real reason for the dis-satisfaction must be because her ah neh brothers neglected and didn't molest her.

You miss out this....another ah neh trait - cheapskate! Event finish liao, then ask for refund! :rolleyes:

I would like to request a full refund of the amount that I paid for my family/friends and would appreciate your acceptance and apology for the threat that you unknowingly caused to our lives.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah ... Piang Oi ....

I also went .... jumped into wave ....swimming trunk also no more ..:o

denture also nearly come out .....:eek:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
puah cheebye never get fuck by angmo wanna have refund.

Refund ki lan bring family to such sex event
got shit for brains?

most likely is cake ling