• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zhihau, have you noticed that supermarket cashiers getting prettier these days

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau , have you noticed that supermarket cashiers getting prettier these days?

not all aunties, saw milfy vietnamese, malaysians, PRCs, with air-stewardess figures and porcelain skin. They are also very warm and helpful to SOS, standards getting higher now. These days, even my neighbourhood grocery shop hired an hour-glass lady, thin frame, wear tight-tight, got smoke, so i started to buy more maggie mee and beer from them.

SOS wonders if they are spouses of local men or hired-specially to boost physical-store business to beat redmart and amazon??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ones at the Tiong Scarlett Mart are always pretty. I suspect they are Tiong students working there part-time.

78531a_1fd4fc239ad84886bb41a3dbdb9a607d~mv2.jpg