• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zapping into moderation

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I need to flame an asshole, I do not need to use a clone. Please refer to post #67 when I already tear my face with that faggot. You serious need to grow some brains. But well, what can we expect from a dog? :rolleyes:

Raiders, please learn to differentiate between friend and enemy. Don't just stick to your little clique and think everyone else is against you. I am not your enemy. Have some focus, please.

jw5

Loyal
It can't be helped that he gets the attention he craves, because we can never get all the annonymous internet monikers to cooperate.
That manipulative maniac still has plenty of simple minded sycophants around, including idiot forummer steffychun who zapped me with the message "stop attacking scrobal". Now steffychun will get heaped with praise and he will reach climax and squirt on Scroobal's face, but that's fine too.

Whenever we post in his threads, remember to post something derogatory, mocking, insulting, abusive, even vulgar. All true and accurate of course. And when some of his one liner or two liner motherhood statement posts or threads go into the second and third pages of the folder, then just let them die. Contrary to popular belief, not all of that fucker's posts fail moderation.

Oh and do zap him, but not into moderation and try not to use vulgarities in the message. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thot Scroobal was your bro? How come you abandon and even betrayed him?

Careful now with wagging your tail as your head's in it.

He called me once and another time recently too. That doesn't mean anything but the biggest joke of all was you were sooooooooooooo hurt. Remember you made that a talking point for what months. :rolleyes:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the only retard in this forum who had to mention he called you bro, when hundreds have been called by that term. Now you mention he called you twice. I have never come across such a needy dickhead who is so depraved of affection. Must be a victim of child abuse. And quit using that broken record - for months too - about me being butthurt because it's you who is because I publicise this fact and the joke is on you, not me, BRO!

You definitely are quick to come to the sycophantic defense of jw and now it seems to be a bosom pact.

He called me once and another time recently too. That doesn't mean anything but the biggest joke of all was you were sooooooooooooo hurt. Remember you made that a talking point for what months. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only retards and slow-witted ones cannot tell the difference when people called them bro and being sarcastic about it. Only they will swallow the pill whole and go around claiming it as some kind of totem pole notch. That is the pricky point, and Jah Rastofart is undisputably the first award winner.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the only retard in this forum who had to mention he called you bro, when hundreds have been called by that term. Now you mention he called you twice. I have never come across such a needy dickhead who is so depraved of affection. Must be a victim of child abuse. And quit using that broken record - for months too - about me being butthurt because it's you who is because I publicise this fact and the joke is on you, not me, BRO!

You definitely are quick to come to the sycophantic defense of jw and now it seems to be a bosom pact.

eh motherfucker, so u are the motherfucker screwball call adult arh? limpeh fuck your mother pua chee bye until rotten to produce a retard like u. now u better call me father.

who the fuck are you har?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only retards and slow-witted ones cannot tell the difference when people called them bro and being sarcastic about it. Only they will swallow the pill whole and go around claiming it as some kind of totem pole notch. That is the pricky point, and Jah Rastofart is undisputably the first award winner.

eh, cher bye kia. got your problem izzit?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh motherfucker, so u are the motherfucker screwball call adult arh? limpeh fuck your mother pua chee bye until rotten to produce a retard like u. now u better call me father.

lol! your style reminds me of the ah huat era of sg, when israelis first descended to train ns men. no pulling of punches when it cums to spewing vulgarities. music to the ears. after exercise and terok and terok by instuctors, very shiok to knnbccb here and there. bwahahahaha!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hallo, move aside lah. You are indeed a different league lah. Learn to swim in the longkangs before venturing into the ocean lah, twit.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me too was zapped for commenting on some FX funds. Went into moderation.

Wtf !!!
wow...so many 2008 member suddenly come into life with low point but high power....no wonder you guys get zap...quite deserving! hahaha....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow...so many 2008 member suddenly come into life with low point but high power....no wonder you guys get zap...quite deserving! hahaha....

it's scroo's blanket party. he sets up blanket party, but don't know that the blanket party is on him. hoot ah! :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Zapped into moderation - Note

I am actually surprised that MMickey and you got zapped. Usually the leave the Political Folder chaps alone. Sure destroys the ambience to have a robust discussion.

Perhaps someone took offense at my latest avatar.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha..another retard with his asshole for a mouth. You got a problem growing up properly I can see.

fuck your mother pua chee bye. everyone here know limpeh already retired already. u mean u this mother fucker dont know?

by the way, sorry i let the bengali fuck your ugly mother until her chee bye rot. thats why you are the real retard.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you fully grown up and retired already but you developed properly? Hahaha..dont expect you to understand lah.,,

That's why I said, you no in same league lah..

fuck your mother pua chee bye. everyone here know limpeh already retired already. u mean u this mother fucker dont know?

by the way, sorry i let the bengali fuck your ugly mother until her chee bye rot. thats why you are the real retard.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chow chee bye. another screwball chee bye kia just zap me leaving the msg 'troll'. limpeh fuck his mother until chee bye rot. how dare the mother fucker zap his own father har?

scroobal and kingrant. good try. your tyranny days here over liaoz.

btw, me fuck both your mothers in a 10 some with bengalis. yeah, limpeh share your whore mothers with bengalis leh.

not happy arh? come find me here or let me go find you motherfuckers.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know you fully grown up and retired already but you developed properly? Hahaha..dont expect you to understand lah.,,

That's why I said, you no in same league lah..

fuck your mother pua chee bye. dont try to act high class with your kena shit england. everyone here know limpeh hore more england than anyone else here hor

once again, fuck you for tryibg to be a fake ang moh. no wonde, you are still posting in sbf.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe I'm lonely, maybe I'm bored all alone in Jakarta now but one thing for sure I cannot help myself not sharing this big goblet of Hennessy with you all now enjoying this thread. Cheers guys.

24B52F54-1574-4B54-9EC9-5650996F8A96-296-0000001FC01FB574.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway, this one for scewball and kingrant.

this is the thing i fongered your mums until i fuck them.do hard and you two retards come into existence.

finger liking good. thinking about it, i still like to have another round leh.