• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zapping into moderation

jw5

Loyal
There is a stalker who, no point mentioning who but who seems to like spouting poetry. Got enough of his shit and decided to put him in my ignore list, put that in my replies. The next second that human bitch (which dogs of any breeds should not be compared to) went ballistic and got into moderation for 2 days. No big deal. Its Leong Sam forum and if he wants it to infested with clones with zapping powers, its fine with me. If you are patient, there are gems you won't find in Shit Times for the last 40 years.

I wasn't the one who zapped you into moderation you sonofabitch.

Didn't you read post#162? I don't zap anyone even if they are fuckers like you and Scroobal into moderation.

But if you want, I can do so tomorrow.

And get your hero-worshipping sycophantic face out of Scroobal's ass.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Ger.

Your boy boy must be busy fending for you. A vague sentence about stalker and your boy boy zapped me within minutes. Next time tell your boy boy be a bit tactical lah. Like taking his revenge cold. Go ahead and I need a break anyway.

I wasn't the one who zapped you into moderation you sonofabitch.

Didn't you read post#162? I don't zap anyone even if they are fuckers like you and Scroobal into moderation.

But if you want, I can do so tomorrow.

And get your hero-worshipping sycophantic face out of Scroobal's ass.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you. Really appreciate your support!:smile:

you should not be afraid to post
to speak your mind
do not be afraid of those cyber bulies
they are low life scums
with no balls, no testicles and no lumpars
they only zap the weak ones
big time gangsters and hooligans
do not be afraid
speak up and post what you want
give them a pee of your mind

jw5

Loyal
Ah Ger.

Your boy boy must be busy fending for you. A vague sentence about stalker and your boy boy zapped me within minutes. Next time tell your boy boy be a bit tactical lah. Like taking his revenge cold. Go ahead and I need a break anyway.

Tonight I'll zap you, but not into moderation, ok?

On your Mark, get set, go! LOL

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NING NA BU CHEE BYE!:oIo: STILL IN THIS FUCKING TOPIC? LEONG COME! GIVE ME -5556 POINTS. SHOW THESE PATHETIC MOTHERFUCKERS POINTS DOESN'T MEAN A SINGLE FUCK THING OVER HERE! COME! LIMBEH TAKE THE LEAD!