• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zappers shouLd have the basic courtesy to Leave their nicks behind..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If not, how to zap you buggers back ?..want to zap; but Bo Lam Par..:cool:
..these are the traits of little peoples in reaL Life, aka Siao Ren..:eek:

i suddenly got the light....what you preached is the truth....yes, the truth at last. even i sitting under the Bodhi Tree for so long also did not realise this....my inbox is filled with all the good wishes....be a taxi driver better - driving around instead of working in the kopitiam. sian lah...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will bleed to death soon....so better be a taxi driver than a novice monk....life is tough here.

You siao ah kopiuncLe, this's not the reaL Life here..making your $ from driving is the reaL bread & butter issue.

KINGFALCON

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suddenly got the light....what you preached is the truth....yes, the truth at last. even i sitting under the Bodhi Tree for so long also did not realise this....my inbox is filled with all the good wishes....be a taxi driver better - driving around instead of working in the kopitiam. sian lah...

Uncle, you've seen the light and when it's black, you will fall into the hole. So, keep lim your kopi and help will always be round the corner when you need it most. Just be you.

Last edited:

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

kopi y take it so hard?Earth wont stop moving with anyone of us gone.Y not move together with the earth n enjoy all you can.
your last few post esp conversation with drifter is funny n what he said is true regarding to enjoy in SBF.
We live for ourself not others.
Cheers mailimkopi

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You siao ah kopiuncLe, this's not the reaL Life here..making your $ from driving is the reaL bread & butter issue.

i am happier driving a taxi now....don't worry, it's all reel lah....many siao ren here...hahahahaha!!!...even the smartest here are damned bloody thick headed and stupid...haha!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am happier driving a taxi now....don't worry, it's all reel lah....many siao ren here...hahahahaha!!!...even the smartest here are damned bloody thick headed and stupid...haha!!!
90 year old drive taxi........got 2 mothers.......one died and next day go shopping with the other........you full of shit just like your white masters........YOU ARE SAI!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is a funny place
enemies are created just by a surreal face
many are psychopaths with twisted minds
false accusations and a boneless spine
they stalk you with their profanities most foul
displaying their ego for all to see
uttering nothing but sheer stupidities.....

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have 3000 points. Is being zapped really such a bother?

Not now bro. This thread was started prior to paying protection $; to get over the mentaL agony of seeing yourseLf
being heLd at ransom by those BIG Boys..:cool:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not now bro. This thread was started prior to paying protection $; to get over the mentaL agony of seeing yourseLf
being heLd at ransom by those BIG Boys..:cool:

Yes it is now crystal clear for now. Better record the name before Sam changes the rules of the game again!

jw5

Loyal

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, you started this thread AFTER you paid protection money.
This thread was started on 21 Oct.

You started the thread below to offer points on 15 Oct.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?131303-Christmas-have-cometh-earLier-this-year

So you were not telling the truth in your earlier post.

Nay, I guess he wasn't aware until I have mentioned to him in the other post.
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?132198-Why-stop-zapping-me-No-balls&p=1263204#post1263204

Didn't think he is lying.