• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yudhoyono strums guitar, PM Lee, Xi, yingluck sings to Putin at APEC

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Fe9dtJrJWyY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..............

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putin Tuesday recounted a series of light-hearted birthday moments that livened up the normally dour conference halls of a trade-focused Asia-Pacific leaders' summit on the Indonesian resort island of Bali.
"The last meeting I held yesterday was with the Chinese leader; we met at 11 pm. I offered a drink of vodka and the Chinese comrades did not refuse it. They also ate the cake they gave me," Putin said with a smile.
As for the cake: "We wolfed it down successfully". Putin described his meeting with Xi as "very warm" and "friendly".
The tone had been set earlier in the day when Putin walked into a room to see Xi standing alongside Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who was strumming a guitar and singing "Happy Birthday" into a microphone.

A visibly surprised Putin smiled as Yudhoyono, a former general-turned politician who in his spare time has made a series of love-song albums, serenaded him and Xi clapped along.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe also gave Putin a bottle of sake. The Russian leader said that he would taste the sake presented by the Japanese prime minister after he returned to Moscow.
Indonesia's President sings “Happy Birthday” song to Putin
Indonesia's President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono congratulated Russian leader Vladimir Putin, who celebrates his 61st birthday today, by singing a song, said a representative of the Russian delegation at the APEC summit.
As Russian President entered the APEC summit hall of meetings, he was greeted by his Indonesian counterpart. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono sang “Happy Birthday to You” to Putin, accompanying himself on the guitar.
Leaders participating in the summit of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation group on the Indonesian resort island of Bali later joined Yudhoyono in the celebration.
Putin looked a little bit confused as didn't expect such a greeting, witnesses said.
"I thank President Yudhoyono for the birthday wish and it was a pleasant surprise," Russian Presdient said.
Putin's press secretary Dmitry Peskov confirmed that the President of Indonesia sang the song.
According to Peskov, the Russian delegation didn’t expect such an act. "This was a major surprise," - said the president's press secretary.
Yudhoyono mentioned he had been informed about Putin's birthday at the last minute.
"As soon as Mr President landed I looked for a guitar so I could sing Happy Birthday," he told Putin in an exchange broadcast to the media centre.
Yudhoyono is an accomplished musician with three albums under his belt, all released after he became president.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what did Pinky give Putin for his Birthday gift?

A Pink colored shirt from his father's favorite CYC shop?

birdie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what did Pinky give Putin for his Birthday gift?

A Pink colored shirt from his father's favorite CYC shop?

Pinky tell Putin a joke and secretly offer HC to him for one night so that he got chance to date Yingluck, but "too bad" said Putin, "I am not a gay" ...haha