• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YPAPee Edgar Tieu wants Netizens to APOLOGIZE! U Scared?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - YPAP Edgar Tieu wants 3in1 to apologise!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>CPL (kojakbt22) <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:01 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 31) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26036.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
Post #2

Edgar Kieu (National University of Singapore) wrote5 hours ago
Dear Kojak Bt, there are many other platforms for which you can engage Mr. Sear on a personal basis, instead of using this board to debate your greviences against Mr. Sear.

I would appeal to you to read the post again and realise that he said that the planning seemed to bear a resembance of a terrorist attack and did not accuse the members of your forum of being terrorists. Do not falsify the truth hoping to gain sympathy and attention for your forum. It is both irresponsible and uncalled for to falsely accuse Mr. Sear of labelling Singaporeans who did not vote for the PAP as "terrorists".

If as you say, the majority of the people in 3in1kopitiam are true blue Singaporeans wanting to see a better Singapore for Singaporeans to live in, why do you not come out you cover anonymity and share your views in the open?

Is there a need to form a "counterstrike team" against YP Facebook and how can that improve Singapore and our policies?

Perhaps the soul searching should be on your part. Many opposition politicians have stepped forth and offered their opinions in their own name and as Singaporeans and have garnered respect from Singaporeans who see how they are making the effort to challenge policies.

Perhaps you might see the light and might deem it fit to issue an apology to both Mr Sear and the opposition for lowering the quality and integrity of debate online.

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>pJUDGE2009 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:06 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>CPL (kojakbt22) <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(3 of 31) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26036.3 in reply to 26036.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>((((Perhaps you might see the light and might deem it fit to issue an apology to both Mr Sear and the opposition for lowering the quality and integrity of debate online.))))
cAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT? He's from NUS??? I think he managed to get a place there because all the best brains have gone to overseas universities with intention of staying put in those countries.

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot></TD><TD colSpan=3></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>vege21 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:01 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>CPL (kojakbt22) <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (18 of 31) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26036.18 in reply to 26036.15 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Wen Jia Bao at his internet debut:
"Wen Jiabao: ¡°Dear Netizens, I am very glad to talk with you on the Internet today, shortly before the beginning of the two national meetings. I have always believed that the public has the right to know what its government is doing and thinking about, and the right to criticize and make comments on government policies. The government needs also to seek people¡¯s feedback and ideas in order to make sound policy decisions, and it should make administrative affairs public and decision-making democratic. This is the first time I communicate with the public through the Internet. Since it¡¯s my first time, I am a little bit nervous. But I have always remembered the words my mother often told me ¡ª No matter whom you are talking to, be honest with them, and speak from your heart. She was diagnosed with cerebral thrombosis a few days ago, and has almost lost her eyesight. But I bear her words dearly in my heart. I think that this is a chance for me to talk to you from the bottom of my heart. I will be honest with you, tell you truthful information, and listen to your truthful voices.¡±
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>vege21 <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:02 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>CPL (kojakbt22) <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(19 of 31) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26036.19 in reply to 26036.16 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>A person who did not reveal his name asked a question on power and corruption, ¡°Premier, I am a local disciplinary cadre. I think many government leaders and cadres have too much power right now. Plenty of corruption problems were caused by excessive power. What¡¯s your opinion on the power of government officials? What do you think of the power in your own hands?
Wen answered, ¡°Xinhua Net announced the result of a survey on public opinion a few days ago. It says that anti-corruption is the issue that netizens care most about. I thought long about it. Why does the public pay so much attention to anti-corruption while we are in the middle of dealing with the challenge of the financial crisis? I think that the three pillars that uphold a stable society are economic development, social justice and government integrity. Among the three, government integrity is critical. Because only a clean, efficient, and trustworthy government is able to promote economic development full-heartedly, as well as to implement a variety of measures to realize social justice.
I understand why the public cares about anti-corruption. It¡¯s because they care about the foundation of our government. We want to build a pragmatic, efficient, clean, and trustworthy government. As for anti-corruption, I think the most important thing is to solve systemic problems. Only when we tackle the issue of excessively-concentrated and unchecked power, can we prevent corruption from happening at its origin.

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

AhLeePaPa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that PAP bitch to crawl over here with vibrator in it own bitch ass!

And start with one round for BJ for everyone here in this forum first, then we will educate it's bitch ass.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Kojak Bt, there are many other platforms for which you can engage Mr. Sear on a personal basis, instead of using this board to debate your greviences against Mr. Sear.

I would appeal to you to read the post again and realise that he said that the planning seemed to bear a resembance of a terrorist attack and did not accuse the members of your forum of being terrorists. Do not falsify the truth hoping to gain sympathy and attention for your forum. It is both irresponsible and uncalled for to falsely accuse Mr. Sear of labelling Singaporeans who did not vote for the PAP as "terrorists".

If as you say, the majority of the people in 3in1kopitiam are true blue Singaporeans wanting to see a better Singapore for Singaporeans to live in, why do you not come out you cover anonymity and share your views in the open?

Is there a need to form a "counterstrike team" against YP Facebook and how can that improve Singapore and our policies?

Perhaps the soul searching should be on your part. Many opposition politicians have stepped forth and offered their opinions in their own name and as Singaporeans and have garnered respect from Singaporeans who see how they are making the effort to challenge policies.

Perhaps you might see the light and might deem it fit to issue an apology to both Mr Sear and the opposition for lowering the quality and integrity of debate online.

Given that the focus is on the YPAP and not on innocents and the public, such political discourses cannot be classified as 'terrorism'.

But Edgar's request is quite sane and reasonable.

Perhaps the YPAP should be engaged at a discussion level in a rational manner.

The rules should be made clear though.

May I suggest to the YPAP that they answer every query with an inner honesty, answerable to their god, whoever that may be. The same goes to the opposition.

My query to them is: is it morally right for a person who owns a company to get business from the Resident Committee he is heading?

Please focus on 'morally right' and not on 'legally right'. An answer according to your own sense of honesty is sufficient.

As for kojakbt, don't you think such battles are better fought by your elected representatives, LTK and CST?

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that the YPAP's god is either MONEY or LKY

These guys don't know what 'morally right' is. As professional por lampars who only know how to parrot their masters, they have no opinion or principles. So asking them this question is a waste of your time. They will merely ask their masters what is morally right.

May I suggest to the YPAP that they answer every query with an inner honesty, answerable to their god, whoever that may be. The same goes to the opposition.

My query to them is: is it morally right for a person who owns a company to get business from the Resident Committee he is heading?

Please focus on 'morally right' and not on 'legally right'. An answer according to your own sense of honesty is sufficient.

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal

These guys don't know what 'morally right' is. As professional por lampars who only know how to parrot their masters, they have no opinion or principles. So asking them this question is a waste of your time. They will merely ask their masters what is morally right.

And they probably think 'Conflict of interest' is some kind of BREAKFAST CEREAL!...:biggrin::cool:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - YPAP Edgar Tieu wants 3in1 to apologise!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>CPL (kojakbt22) <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:01 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 31) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>26036.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
Post #2

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hi there

1. bro, when pigs have wings.
2. what apology, for what?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
YPAP is the birth of Hitler's Youth.
One day they can go house to house, wearing the PAP lighting arm band and arrest and evict any "Undesirable Citizen with politically wrong ideas"

When they have no more cell to keep them, Mandai can turn into our own "Auschwitz", The final solution Singapore Style.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YPAP is the birth of Hitler's Youth.
One day they can go house to house, wearing the PAP lighting arm band and arrest and evict any "Undesirable Citizen with politically wrong ideas"

When they have no more cell to keep them, Mandai can turn into our own "Auschwitz", The final solution Singapore Style.

You mean Mandai Zoo or Mandai Columbarium?, they going to gass those who oppose them? or cage them in the Zoo?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
Post #2

[email protected]

Mr Tieu is a gay dog complaining to a tree that he is being fucked in the arse...

Now.. I wonder if Mr Tieu will take it that I compared him to a dog? He should because I do meant so... When you make comparison of someone's act to that of a terrorist, you are indirectly calling him one. Dump arse.

Cannot take the heat online? YPAP should not hope that they will be worship. It is common sense that they would be trashed in facebook and they better get used to it cos it reflects the sentiment of majority of Singaporens.

His argument is flawed and immature that I shrudder to think that these are the future of Singapore's political system. Another MBT and Hen in the making.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Tieu is a gay dog complaining to a tree that he is being fucked in the arse...

Now.. I wonder if Mr Tieu will take it that I compared him to a dog? He should because I do meant so... When you make comparison of someone's act to that of a terrorist, you are indirectly calling him one. Dump arse.

Cannot take the heat online? YPAP should not hope that they will be worship. It is common sense that they would be trashed in facebook and they better get used to it cos it reflects the sentiment of majority of Singaporens.

His argument is flawed and immature that I shrudder to think that these are the future of Singapore's political system. Another MBT and Hen in the making.

You mean that Mr.Tieu is a happy cannie? to be politically correct!

G

General Veers

Why is Tieu speaking up for Sear? Sear got no balls to face the YPAP CounterStrike Squad? :biggrin:

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure... but that doesn't mean we will keep quiet if we see something "buay song" right?

Since you prefer to be anonymous, why don't you get Alex to write to PA, copy to MCYS and the AGC, to question the tender process? Or get one of the opposition members like Goh Meng Seng or otherwise, to further the motion?

Debating in YPAP is a total waste of time and a stupid way of forcing the truth out. Engaging this Sear or Khieu or Fong or any YPAP is like children playing marbles.

Tell you this much. The AGC will definitely reply and act because I know how the AGC works. The PA and MCYS will definitely need to open its books because the AGC operates in a very different stratosphere.