• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[YouTube] - “29 year old Japanese girl looking for her Mr Right in Singapore”

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes the wet well is arready there, u dig for other reasons................................. :biggrin:

with her looks, jerking off to someone else will be the norm.............................. :o:p

with her looks, jerking off is all one can opt for. Otherwise konek lempeh!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like some sort of project she's working on....I would be a bit careful emailing her...unless you want to be on a documentary describing her search.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like some sort of project she's working on....I would be a bit careful emailing her...unless you want to be on a documentary describing her search.

You're sharp. :wink:

It's probably just a PR stunt she's doing for Ninja Girls SG, to generate more clicks, content and ad sponsorship.

ChiKopPow

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes the wet well is arready there, u dig for other reasons................................. :biggrin:

with her looks, jerking off to someone else will be the norm.............................. :o:p

Cover the face and fire the base?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uh not all AV chicks are good looking,,when I was in Uni overseas,,got many Jap exchange students,,they definately look better than her,,simple gal next door types,,and Singveld,,where all the Jap chiobu pics ?? U damn long never post oreadi,,,
you are looking for AV standard right?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thread have no traffic, no response, no point to spending to much time on it, i still will update if i see something really interesting. But seen nothing.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
put more the jap chio bu photos can oreadi mah,,,
but for what it is worth, i enjoy that thread..

thread have no traffic, no response, no point to spending to much time on it, i still will update if i see something really interesting. But seen nothing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a cheap publicity stunt to drive more traffic to her website. Nothing more.

Indeed, I find it peculiar that she needs the ADDRESS of the Mr Right candidates. :rolleyes:

Even for the normal dating routines, it is highly disrespectful to ask for the address of a person whom you've just met.

Clearly, there's an agenda involved.

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah she's not as pretty as some Jap girls I've met, but in Japan, there are some bad looking ones too. I don't know why but quite a number of Jap girls tend to have crooked teeth.

All women love $$$ but I find Jap women the least materialistic among Asians and they're cheerful and fun to be with. Most singapore girls are so boring, when unhappy will give black face. ugghh.

Some Chinese girls can hide their temper very well, don't be fooled. A simple test to find out if the girl you've been with for a while has a disguised temper is purposely annoy her, like arriving late for a movie. Girls with temper will glare, girls without will probably smile or laugh it off.