• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youth kneels down in public to apologise to girl

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 19 Jun 2010
Maple Story fallout: Youth kneels down in public to apologise to girl

guy_goes_down_on_both_knees_and_apologises_to_girl_in_public-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=0&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
4%

<!-- end mm_moodcontainer div -->
Shiok!
4%

LOL!
79%

So sad
3%

Sure or not?
3%

Bochup
7%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
There was a huge commotion at Simpang Bedok on Wednesday (June 16) involving these young people over the online game Maple Story. And STOMPer Passerby was so worried about their screaming and shouting that he called the police.

The STOMPer recounted:

“I saw this incident at Simpang Bedok on Wednesday at about 8pm.

“There was screaming and shouting along the area and about over 20 people at the scene!

“Lots of passersby stopped and watched but none went up to interfere or help.

“I saw the guy kneel down on his both knees and apologise loudly to the girl sitting down.

“I was there throughout the whole incident and dial for help.

“Unfortunately, the police arrived late!

“What I heard from their conversation was that it involved an online multiplayer game.

“They were playing Maple Story and the guy who knelt down was spreading rumors about the girl in the game.

“To all parents out there, do you encourage your children to play online games, knowing that it could be a bad influence on them?

20100619ssdpmaple-data.jpg

Keywords: teens , quarrel , fight , Maple Story

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screw it, its just an online game not real life and they take it so serious. I remember last time when I played online games kill stealing, loot grabbling , spreading unfounded rumors and quest disruptions were part of the fun for us hehe. :biggrin:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
If an enemy country want to attack singapore they just needvto send their army wearing skirt. Within minutes it's game over

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha. LOLz. No balls. No self-respect. Local Ah Beng is a wimp. Another reason why women despise this breed.

Later today you will share the same fate as tonychat and pondan leetahbar. By the way that flip flopper, thai pimp loser has been MIA after being repeatedly assed by the OA. To put it more appropriately, he has no balls to post now. :biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys might wonder why the boy is kneeling down to the girl. I am sure things never so straightforward. Maybe behind the scene is 369 wannabes or Ang Sio Tong etc etc fucking the boy up nicely.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will slap and spit this guy if I have a chance to meet him. Really disgrace Singaporean man.
Now more people will look down at us. I will never never kneel down in front of a women even if I were wrong. Say sorry/appology is good enough. No need to be so low like Indian call Pariah(slave).

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will slap and spit this guy if I have a chance to meet him. Really disgrace Singaporean man.
Now more people will look down at us. I will never never kneel down in front of a women even if I were wrong. Say sorry/appology is good enough. No need to be so low like Indian call Pariah(slave).

WOULD YOU KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MOTHER IF YOU HAD NOT BEEN FILIAL ENOUGH,.... SOMEDAY? THAT SAID...GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO HAVE SONS. TOO MANY PLACES PRIORITY ABOVE ALL ON CBs!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha what a fucking joke..the fat computer nerd kana threaten by the ah lian BF in pink la...so no choice fat nerd's details were obtained and he had to kneel down to apologise and offer "tea"..the ah beng must have say he is from some gang etc....or maybe rest of the gang hanging around somewhere..that small lian cant be more than 18...lol..what a fucking joke la play computer game until like this..hahahah losers...

Posted on 19 Jun 2010
Maple Story fallout: Youth kneels down in public to apologise to girl

guy_goes_down_on_both_knees_and_apologises_to_girl_in_public-thumbnail.jpg

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US"></SCRIPT><IFRAME class=FB_SERVER_IFRAME src="http://www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6&extern=0&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US" frameBorder=0 name=loginStatus scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<OBJECT id=flashXdComm name=flashXdComm classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 width=1 height=1 type=application/x-shockwave-flash>

</OBJECT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> FB.init("94647dc2aba553f149d6f1f12f85ecc6", "/xd_receiver.htm"); function callPublish(title, articleLink, description, thumbnailLink, myemotion) { var message = "is '" + myemotion + "' about this STOMP story: "; var attachment = { 'name': title, 'href': articleLink, 'description': description, 'media': [{ 'type': 'image', 'src': thumbnailLink, 'href': articleLink}] }; FB.Connect.streamPublish(message, attachment); } function shortenURL(articleLink){ shortURLLink = ""; $.getJSON("http://json-tinyurI.appspot.com/?&callback=?", {url: articleLink}, function(data) { shortURLLink = eval(data).tinyurI; }); } </SCRIPT>
Enraged
4%

Shiok!
4%

LOL!
79%

So sad
3%

Sure or not?
3%

Bochup
7%

<!-- end mm_body div -->
<!-- end moodResultItem div -->
There was a huge commotion at Simpang Bedok on Wednesday (June 16) involving these young people over the online game Maple Story. And STOMPer Passerby was so worried about their screaming and shouting that he called the police.

The STOMPer recounted:

“I saw this incident at Simpang Bedok on Wednesday at about 8pm.

“There was screaming and shouting along the area and about over 20 people at the scene!

“Lots of passersby stopped and watched but none went up to interfere or help.

“I saw the guy kneel down on his both knees and apologise loudly to the girl sitting down.

“I was there throughout the whole incident and dial for help.

“Unfortunately, the police arrived late!

“What I heard from their conversation was that it involved an online multiplayer game.

“They were playing Maple Story and the guy who knelt down was spreading rumors about the girl in the game.

“To all parents out there, do you encourage your children to play online games, knowing that it could be a bad influence on them?

20100619ssdpmaple-data.jpg

Keywords: teens , quarrel , fight , Maple Story

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahahahah~!!! maple story, end up become "mable, sorry"... that fella deserve to be killed. kneel in public, offer drink of apology... LOL

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screw it, its just an online game not real life and they take it so serious. I remember last time when I played online games kill stealing, loot grabbling , spreading unfounded rumors and quest disruptions were part of the fun for us hehe. :biggrin:

bro, you are right. nowadays people mix cyber and real life too much. we can be a good man in real life. but come to online games we are some nasty bad guy. like what tiger ad saying " its part of the game!", dun get too involved until mixed up. it will ruin your life. thats what happened to china youth.