• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your most Tok Kong Deity ? Please share (Atheists take a rest)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goddess!

image.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to correct you but he is actually the martial god of wealth n loyalty

No worries! I know that too! I refer to him as God of War as a matter of convenience. He is the embodiment of many virtues; loyalty and justice etc. and revered by both law enforcers and law breakers.黑白兩道! And devotees especially business people pray to him for luck as well.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can share share your experience ?

Paiseh la. Very personal experiences but I am willing to share quietly and sincerely with anyone interested. I have been labelled a lunatic and superstitious idol worshipper but I am steadfast in my beliefs. Debts of gratitude transcends religion.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kwan Yew aka God of no Mercy

How dare you mention his holey name...you want the guy who slapped Amos, slap you? he is our 国富, National Treasure...many of them are praying to him...& is awaiting the coming....& rising up!...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh la. Very personal experiences but I am willing to share quietly and sincerely with anyone interested. I have been labelled a lunatic and superstitious idol worshipper but I am steadfast in my beliefs. Debts of gratitude transcends religion.

Bro, I respect your belief.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
How dare you mention his holey name...you want the guy who slapped Amos, slap you? he is our 国富, National Treasure...many of them are praying to him...& is awaiting the coming....& rising up!...

国富 is National Wealth lah. National Treasure is 国宝。

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries! I know that too! I refer to him as God of War as a matter of convenience. He is the embodiment of many virtues; loyalty and justice etc. and revered by both law enforcers and law breakers.黑白兩道! And devotees especially business people pray to him for luck as well.

i believe there are only 2 god of war. Liu Che 劉徹 of Han Dynasty is one of them. (漢武帝)

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;51B8MzcxOX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51B8MzcxOX0&sns=em[/video]

Your Experience with the invisible man can be explained by science , and logic :wink:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Wong Tai Sin Temple in Hong Kong is very impressive. However, it's almost impossible to get to the inside of the temple. Devotees are only allowed to pray outside the temple.

You pay entrance money you can get up close and personal.