• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your home isn't the happiest place, East Coast park is

S

suicidalpap

East Coast Park has been named the happiest place in Singapore in a poll conducted by Wall's Ice Cream.

Sentosa came in second, and Singaporeans' own homes was third.

Some 200 people in their 20s and 30s were polled online as part of the company's "Share Happy" Campaign.

At the other end, offices in the Central Business District, schools and Orchard Road were voted as the places which would most benefit from sharing more happy moments.

The findings were released as Wall's unveiled the world's first smile-activated ice cream vending machine at East Coast Park.

To get a free ice cream, all you have to do is give your biggest and brightest smile.

Facial recognition technology will take a photo which is uploaded on Facebook.

You can then pick your choice of ice cream.

The ice cream machine is making a world tour and Singapore is its second stop after its debut in Portugal. Its next stop is Brazil.

The company also gave out some 10,000 free ice creams at East Coast Park to spread more smiles.

Some people happiest place is at Geylang though.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore-Govt_Goh_Chok_Tong.jpg

Balls carrying spotted!
GCT is in East Coast

jw5

Loyal
Some peoples' happiest place will be at Changi Village, some at Orchard Towers, some at the turf club, some at sg pools watching the 4d draw, some at the coffee shop scratching their balls.
This is the most idiotic survey ever.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is nothing new. Look at my nick. I have been saying all along the East Coast is the best place in Sinkieland. Now this survey only sabo us East Coast residents who already know what a great place this is. Other sinkies from other shit holes like Woodland, Hougang, etc. will now be flat hunting here. Sigh.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>To get a free ice cream, all you have to do is give your biggest and brightest smile.<<

Don't do this in Geylang. U may get a different kind of 'ice-cream'

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing new. Look at my nick. I have been saying all along the East Coast is the best place in Sinkieland. Now this survey only sabo us East Coast residents who already know what a great place this is. Other sinkies from other shit holes like Woodland, Hougang, etc. will now be flat hunting here. Sigh.

no worry , not every one like ice-cream as a bribe. i prefer cold cash n e 'fresh toxic' air of e west coast ... less sardine in e west as well.

S

suicidalpap

The survey must have been conducted by someone in this forum to prove your point. LOL

In fact they are not out to sabo you but to make your property worth $millions. :biggrin::biggrin::p

S

suicidalpap

no wonder last time got report said got sum ppl moved out of their hdb-palaces n stay in tents @ east coast park (sum of dose prefer sembawang park, tho) ...

Any place that has a name ending with ' PARK' is likely to be a happy place.:p:biggrin: