• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your Help Needed

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Same spam posted on fishingkaki.

Some people have no shame...

http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=228714

You are good Sam , like that can also track her down !! Can someone report her to the contest organization and make her disqualify from the contest ? she really got the cheek to go around forum begging for votes .. This kind of ppl must be stop !! It's unfair for others who join the contest ...

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
A whole generation of Singaporeans have grown up as spoiled brats who need spurs stuck in their hides in order to get moving..

U r absolutely correct, this is why the current generation of ingrates allow useless losers from the opposition to get voted in just because the said things the useless strawberry gen likes to hear. No substance needed

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
we were classmates in the first aid CPR class last time.....learned how to give mouth to mouth.

Later i heard she signed up for the 'mouth to ___' class.....and that class had nothing to do with first aid.

hi there

1. bro, why are you so hot in the morning?
2. the word "suck" sets you off or what!
3. you and cs are equally matched.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Buy" my foot. I wasn't paid or offered a cent. This is typical of the sinkie attitude towards children. They'll go to all sorts of lengths to gain an unfair advantage for them and then wonder why their politicians behave the same way.:rolleyes:

What a disgusting society.

Careful, if she does not get her vote for her back-door nephew, she will fix you up properly.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bros & sis,

Please cast your vote for my 11year old nephew please. Thank you sincerely.

Dear All,

I have entered Jurong Bird Park Photo competition

Thank you very much!

Stephane Hurbe
Singapore

very confusing leh
Is wonerman Stephane Hurbe?

Or.. Is Stephane Hurbe 11 year old nephew of wonerman?

But the picture does not look 11 year old leh

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
very confusing leh
Is wonerman Stephane Hurbe?

Or.. Is Stephane Hurbe 11 year old nephew of wonerman?

But the picture does not look 11 year old leh

Jurong Bird Park Photo competition...

Bro,

Its a photoshoot competition. The photos are taken by TS 11-year-old nephew. She is requesting everyone here to vote for the boy.