• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young man jumped from China’s holiest Buddhist mountains!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young man leaps to death after asking tourist to take his photo at China’s holy Mt Emei

A young man leapt off a cliff from the summit of one of China’s holiest Buddhist mountains he requested a passer-by to take a photo of him last week, a local newspaper reported.

Rescuers at Mt Emei in southwest Sichuan province say it may not be possible to retrieve his body from the deep gorge which is covered in winter snow, the Chutian Metropolis News reports.

The 20-year-old man, who was not named, came from Hunan province and had an unhappy childhood as his father died and his mother abandoned him soon after he was born.

He was brought up by an uncle who had also suffered several difficult marriages, which made the young man depressed, his relatives said.

He travelled to the summit of Mt Emei, one of China’s holiest Buddhist mountains, on December 22 and asked a tourist to take a snapshot of him.

No sooner had the tourist pressed the shutter button, he “suddenly jumped off the cliff”, according to witnesses.

After the incident police organised several search missions, but no trace of him was found. The cliff is more than 1,000m high and much of the face is inaccessible even in good weather.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Christianity, God has to sacrifice his only Son Jesus for us.

In Buddhism, men have to be sacrificed for him.

Which one is better? Its a no brainer!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Christianity, God has to sacrifice his only Son Jesus for us.

In Buddhism, men have to be sacrificed for him.

Which one is better? Its a no brainer!

No brainer to you cos you think the first is true.

I am not Christian and I don't believe your first statement. Besides, don't tell me the other Christians did not suffer an die in believing your religion.

Go ahead, praise your lord whatsoever, don't drag other religions in..especially Buddhism.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This young man had been taken away by the good spirits for his leap of faith, he will never be found.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am not Christian and I don't believe your first statement. Besides, don't tell me the other Christians did not suffer an die in believing your religion.

Go ahead, praise your lord whatsoever, don't drag other religions in..especially Buddhism.

What's so special about Buddhism?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was very much influenced by the end scene of scratching tigress heathen drag queen.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he would have redeemed himself if he grabbed an ang mo char bor tourist and banged the shit out of her before jumping off.

image.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the mus-lim said when they saw him jumped?

Allah mak !! he jumped!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been there done that .............. except jump lah ......

[video=youtube;9WledSTxsX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WledSTxsX0[/video]

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sucks! Then what happens? Buddhist 18 levels of hell?

Or get recycled into something else in the next life?

yeah it sucks and you sucks

hell and heaven exist whether one believes in it or not.
but not in the version described in the hole-ly by-ble.
you cannot see air , but u believes firmly that air is there
you don't actually see the earth spinning and rotating
yet u believe it to be truth.