• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young looking 50+ year old Singaporean man

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best is old man with head full of white hair, and huge white beard, but the body of a Greek god.

il_300x300.5163413856_83qx.jpg

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true, I've been sleeping early (10:00pm-6am) for 3 yrs since pandemic started and my sinus problem no more. It can really heal and detox your body.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like he dye his hair. The 50+ Sg guy also dye his hair. I am looking for those who is in their 50+ and 60+ who still has head full of black hair. Wanna know their secret.

My hair is still thick and jet black. All I can say is that it's in the genes. My grandpa also had thick black hair in his 80s. Only a few strands of white hair. I used to pluck out the white ones for him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My hair is still thick and jet black. All I can say is that it's in the genes. My grandpa also had thick black hair in his 80s. Only a few strands of white hair. I used to pluck out the white ones for him.

Yes it's all genetic. Back in the day some of my BMT mates (freshly out of JC or poly) were already showing visible signs of balding.